Letter to the Herald re: Roll of (Dis) Honour

Blue72

The comments by the terrorist lovers are Disgraceful and just what I expect from mindless scum.

The first comment is expressed in such an articulate and eloquent way by someone who is obviously an intellectual and an academic. I'm afraid we don't have anyone on our side of the argument to match this chap.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was about getting a banned song into the charts to legitimitse (sp) it so.they can.sing it.at their shitehole

If they want to sing it at the football let them.

But we get ours back too.

I'm not a fan of the government telling us what we can or can't sing at football, having it played on national radio that's funded by us is appalling

There's a tiny bit in the sun today .

" ira tune on beeb

bosses at radio 1 sparked fury yesterday when a song celebrating IRA hunger strikers was played during the top 40 .

Roll of honour by the irish brigade - first released in the 1980s - had charted at no 33 .

MP Gregory Campbell called for a ban, but a bbc source said it would infringe Free speech "

If they want to sing it at the football let them.

But we get ours back too.

I'm not a fan of the government telling us what we can or can't sing at football, having it played on national radio that's funded by us is appalling

I dont agree.all terrorist songs should be banned.imo but let them sing whatecer else.they want to as long as we can though i doubt the Billy Boys will ever be back.

The Sun article today about the BBC getting complaints was a disgrace

A campaign by 'Scottish' fans was the story and no mention of it being our neighbours.

So there you have it, apparently it was fans of Scottish fitba that wanted it in the charts, it must have been hurting them so bad writing that article, very poor journalism indeed.