Letter to the Herald re: Roll of (Dis) Honour

Blue72

I just had a quick search of the BBC UK top 40 charts and that song was not anywhere to be seen thankfully or else I was about to send a email to them about it! Did anyone else see the comment's on one of the newspaper article links posted on here with that muppet 'eastend' trying to put the Remembrance Day celebration in the same category as a terrorist sympathizing group! Ridiculous.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a quick search of the BBC UK top 40 charts and that song was not anywhere to be seen thankfully or else I was about to send a email to them about it! Did anyone else see the comment's on one of the newspaper article links posted on here with that muppet 'eastend' trying to put the Remembrance Day celebration in the same category as a terrorist sympathizing group! Ridiculous.

I saw it at number 24!

The msm are keeping very quiet about this.

Absolute disgrace!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...1/chart/singles

I'm going from this page BNB. In 24th position is a song by Zedd. I must be looking at a different page and chart listing, if so could you please put up the link to it thanks. It's an absolute disgrace they can get away with this!!!

Hit the singles update button, that chart was last weeks.

coming just a couple of days after crude bombs were sent to our Army recruiting offices in the south of England by rhepublican scum it seems the bheasts and bitches of jesuits are laughing at us.

Sorry BNB , My bad . disgusting , especially since there is always a threat to our shores

Unbelievable that the mhanks are trying this, well done Blue72 for raising this as i had no idea the scum were doing this in blatent disregard for all anti Terror laws in the UK. Give a bheast a inch and he will take a mile.

I think we need to organise a Fans Against Terrorism group and legally protest against such things.

I think we need to organise a Fans Against Terrorism group and legally protest against such things.

A very good idea and one that should not only unite bears and bearettes but also any real Scottish football supporters who are sick of this anti-British hate spewing from the piggary.

A very good idea and one that should not only unite bears and bearettes but also any real Scottish football supporters who are sick of this anti-British hate spewing from the piggary.

Yes, we shall make it open to ANY football fan who is against terrorism of any kind.

That would include those from that ground who want rid of it too.

Yes, we shall make it open to ANY football fan who is against terrorism of any kind.

I actually know a few who would support this.

And yes an open campaign that stands against all forms of terrorism

That would certainly be the fairest way, there would have to be a way of ensuring it didn't turn into a us Vs them tit for tat battle though as i think we can all see what some fans on either side would try to use it for.

That would certainly be the fairest way, there would have to be a way of ensuring it didn't turn into a us Vs them tit for tat battle though as i think we can all see what some fans on either side would try to use it for.

It would be an all inclusive group that wants to see the end of songs gloryfying terrorism at all football matches.

While we are against the 2012 Act due to it's poor drafting, we are not against it being used to stop songs that glorify proscribed groups who have killed many innocent people and who's ethos is contrary to the British way of life.

I think the best way of getting rid of the Offensive Behavour at football act is to challenge it in European Court - as it particularly targets football fans only (and therefore is neither blind nor impartial) there is dubiety as to its legality imho.

The next fan thats gets pulled this new "group" money for his legal bills and start to challenge it in European court. I think there is a case that the European court of Human Rights would throw it out making it untenable to enforce in Scotland.

Its happened before. The Bosman ruling worked under the same premise - prior to Bosman football contracts infringed on a footballers right to the same working practises and employment law as everybody else - it particularly targeted footballers - and the European Court upheld Bosmans case.

It would be an all inclusive group that wants to see the end of songs gloryfying terrorism at all football matches.

While we are against the 2012 Act due to it's poor drafting, we are not against it being used to stop songs that glorify proscribed groups who have killed many innocent people and who's ethos is contrary to the British way of life.

I'm totally against the act and for any use, the laws already in place were suitable to deal with anti social behaviour and glorifying terrorism.