Rangers First

iang2911

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Malvern now wants to bring in censorship of opinions. Please leave that to FF. If you are not open to people not agreeing with you, don't post.

No I do not, but I would like to see all groups FULL membership poll before the select few decide for the many in any action (please don't tell me ££ do I will die laughing).

Not much to ask really, maybe also there is a case for stability as most of the associations schemes hold less than a minor percentage of the Rangers supporters, maybe they could try engaging in the debate with the majority and not the minority.

Still much like the Scottish Nazi Party some groups see things the way they are in their view.

I am willing to hope this works out but those involved in the past are not going to be viewed well by the bears who have not joined up for those very reasons

Sportingintegritymyarse. The problem is that different people have different ideas as to what is best for Rangers. I too would love to see our support united but regret that I may not see it in my lifetime after recent events. By the way, think your username is top class.

Fair enough.I think when we cant even get 100000 bears to sign a petition it shows the apathy in our support.On top of that there are plenty who gurn about the divisions in our support but seem to revel in this rather than contribute to the greater good.I have no idea if this will work. But doing nothing certainly wont.Glad you like my username. Quite fancy it as a wee deed poll change to my surname....

I'll reiterate what I said on Rangers chat Ian, from what we were told by your namesake on the Rangers Chat show (who was very positive about this scheme and I applaud his efforts and time for going) that I still believe we have to have a cease and desist order on all the sniping and in infighting within the groups with the club (even for a short period of time) for this to have a basis to set a sound footing on.

I personally would love this to be a vehicle for bringing us together but some of the names mentioned tonight fill me with dread and doubt. Unless we will move on as one then there will be no going forward and talks of protests, removing season ticket sales or calls for answers from the board before they have to are out of order.

Still will await for any developments on this initiative and will try and be optimistic to a degree.

There was certainly some heated moments tonight but the one thing the VAST majority agreed with was unity is a must. Rangers First optimises that sentiment.

There was certainly some heated moments tonight but the one thing the VAST majority agreed with was unity is a must. Rangers First optimises that sentiment.

We all want the Same thing Ian, some have just been bitten on the ars3 too many times but as I said to you before, I hope your plans pan out and this can happen, I will certainly back them 100% if it is what occurs.

My concern is the interim period between the ceasefire of the opposing sides and the signing of the armistice as to what happens, I do not foresee too many positives hence my "temp ceasefire" proposal so gallantly shot down by Corky (just for you Corky, that's not a compliment to you, read the sig).

I'll reiterate what I said on Rangers chat Ian, from what we were told by your namesake on the Rangers Chat show (who was very positive about this scheme and I applaud his efforts and time for going) that I still believe we have to have a cease and desist order on all the sniping and in infighting within the groups with the club (even for a short period of time) for this to have a basis to set a sound footing on.

I personally would love this to be a vehicle for bringing us together but some of the names mentioned tonight fill me with dread and doubt. Unless we will move on as one then there will be no going forward and talks of protests, removing season ticket sales or calls for answers from the board before they have to are out of order.

Still will await for any developments on this initiative and will try and be optimistic to a degree.

What names have been mentioned Malv?

For once I didn't listen to Rangers Chat tonight so I missed all this.

Christine and Drew from some organisation, along with a certain member of the SoS.

Basically status quo then

The RST, RSA, TBo, UBS, SOS don't really need to come together under a rangers first umbrella as they all sing from the same hymn sheet

I like the op Iain he means well but tbh this is starting to fill me with dread but happy to get more info before making my mind up completely

Sportingintegritymyarse. The problem is that different people have different ideas as to what is best for Rangers. I too would love to see our support united but regret that I may not see it in my lifetime after recent events. By the way, think your username is top class.

I.agree with you so much depends on finding unity for our long term future but i wholy dont think fan ownership is the.way to go about it

The RST, RSA, TBo, UBS, SOS don't really need to come together under a rangers first umbrella as they all sing from the same hymn sheet

I like the op Iain he means well but tbh this is starting to fill me with dread but happy to get more info before making my mind up completely

spot on, once again a potentially great idea is being hijacked by those groups who have failed the fans so consistently in the past, if anyone linked to rst sos rsa and whoever else it will deter a chunk of the support which would be a shame

Christine and Drew from some organisation, along with a certain member of the SoS.

Christine and Drew were representing RST there - I think I will leave it to others to describe their attitude towards the CIC...

They were complaining of a lack of support from SD

Edit: I should add that I feel SD have been entirely professional in everything to do with this, I have been impressed.

I.agree with you so much depends on finding unity for our long term future but i wholy dont think fan ownership is the.way to go about it

Wait for theinutea of tonight's meeting guys. Youay be surprised.

I will also discuss in more detail with 1st jan tomorrow.

There are many different forms that fan ownership/representation can take. Please wait for the final strategy.

spot on, once again a potentially great idea is being hijacked by those groups who have failed the fans so consistently in the past, if anyone linked to rst sos rsa and whoever else it will deter a chunk of the support which would be a shame

No hijacking has taken place guys. Please wait and see