Scotland Squad

For all you Scotlands hater who want us beaten, how do you feel about supporting a nation of tottie munchers now we have drawn them in the euros???

Germany, Rep. of Ireland, Poland, Georgia and Gibraltar....... Scotland should finish above Gibraltar but will struggle against the rest. Oh well that'sanother major tournament the Tartan Army will not be travelling too.

Amazing to think that even if the first four teams qualified that Scotland would likely still miss out on the finals. Germany, Ireland, Poland and Georgia are all better sides.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all you Scotlands hater who want us beaten, how do you feel about supporting a nation of tottie munchers now we have drawn them in the euros???

I'll be supporting Scotland on them nights

Lesser of two evils

In saying that the fans will no doubt have a fantastic knees up together :anguish;

I'm not a Scotland hater. I just can't bear to watch my national team because of the traitors. They make me sick to the core. I can tolerate watching players for the mhanks playing for Scotland better than I can tolerate watching them.

Also when the tartan army boo'd GSOQ. Well words defy me. I've never been so embarrassed in my whole life. Do these people forget that this is actually Scotland's national anthem?

It's for these reasons that I don't support my national team.

I'm not a Scotland hater. I just can't bear to watch my national team because of the traitors. They make me sick to the core. I can tolerate watching players for the mhanks playing for Scotland better than I can tolerate watching them.

Also when the tartan army boo'd GSOQ. Well words defy me. I've never been so embarrassed in my whole life. Do these people forget that this is actually Scotland's national anthem?

It's for these reasons that I don't support my national team.

Fair enough thats your perogotive mate and i am also not a fan of the Rangers hating section of Scottish fans but thats life, i wouldnt mind seeing lego muncher broon breaking a leg wearing the dark blue as he is pish anyway but them beeing there is par for the course of international football.

As for the traitors, well they wont be around forever and certainly wont stop me proudly supporting Scotland (especially when we do the tottie munchers).