Best Seat in the House

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the day used to get a 'Rover' ticket where you could move round the stadium from Enclosure to Centenary Stand, remember lighting newspapers in the East Enclosure to keep warm !! - After stadium re-build was CR for many years, then GF for one year before we all got together and got a block of 10 seats in the MS, just behind the Directors' box - Restricted view, because you can't see the Govan Rear!!

Big guy and arsehole also have seats in MS :thumbup:

I have mostly been in the front row of the club deck near away end, front row of main stand left of middle and my ST is currently in Copland Rear.

The nice thing about not being in the front row is that you are 'in the crowd' whereas at the front you have a good view but you don't get the same feel for the crowd.

Worst seat has to be the glass box because you are not really at the game with the glass in front of you.

You wear a cap on your arm...?

ha ha ha yasss now that would be a good invention BMR for the troops who sit in the Govan when the sun shines, get patented and make yourself a fortune :000000082: I was just replying to DPFC who said you end up with a sore arm at the end of the match as you have your hand up blocking the sun all game. Hopefully we catch decent weather on Sunday and the Sun stays behind the clouds. :21:

GF5 loyal. Great seat great view but atmosphere is shit. Great place if you want a snooze or to talk about where you went on holiday. WATP

LOL. I used to sit in GR6. The 2 lads behind me (and I kid you not) discussed topics during play as boring as.... the cost of kitchen utensils, Eastenders plots, and who is better looking Cammy Bell or MCGegor. One of them used to read out articles from the match day programme too. The section was so quiet that I had to endure 90 minutes of their ramblings. At the end of last season the wife said "We are moving away from those 2 next season. Worse than wumin!"

GF5 loyal. Great seat great view but atmosphere is shit. Great place if you want a snooze or to talk about where you went on holiday. WATP

Ha ha ha yassss too true SB1 and DaD I'm at the front of GF5 and it's not the greatest of seats as I'm only a few rows from the front. Suppose it will be good when we play the bheasts as they will hear all my lovely welcoming shouts and songs. There's a few young boys behind me, nice wee guys but they don't half talk some nonsene.for the 85 mins they sit for... :000000082: ...Also nearly ended up in the park with that fucker who reffed the the Stenny game and only sat down coz my daughter was with me as she said I was the only one jumping up at one point :7325:

Govan Front, GF5, Row C. Almost bang on halfway.

Just low enough to get soaked when it's raining, but when the sun is out it's glorious.

Hard to see action when it's on the opposite side of the pitch near the dugouts, but a cracking view second half considering everything goes through Wallace.

When I bought my ticket it was pretty much a lucky dip, but I'm happy enough. Don't think I'll ever move.

Ha ha ha yassss too true SB1 and DaD I'm at the front of GF5 and it's not the greatest of seats as I'm only a few rows from the front. Suppose it will be good when we play the bheasts as they will hear all my lovely welcoming shouts and songs. There's a few young boys behind me, nice wee guys but they don't half talk some nonsene.for the 85 mins they sit for... :000000082: ...Also nearly ended up in the park with that fucker who reffed the the Stenny game and only sat down coz my daughter was with me as she said I was the only one jumping up at one point :7325:

You must be very near me, just hope you're no the "stop fucking about Rangers" guy on kick off