Best Seat in the House

I sit in CR1. Decent view.

I'd imagine the best place to sit would be somewhere down the front of GF1, so you can get a bit of banter with the away support. Or hatred as I prefer to call it.

Moved from CF4 to there a while ago for that exact reason (tu)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copy Rear for me at present. Good atmosphere and The People around me are very welcoming and know their football. Canny complain (fur wance). I move for cup games for a change of scenery, usually to the Govan stand. Some great views from there.

I still think the main TV Camera should be in the govan.

First row of bar72 on the 18 yard line.

Use to be in club deck and the leg room was tiny, had 3 guys in front if us that use to always turn up 10mins late, and leave 15mins early. A few of us though they were on day release from polmont.

Copeland front, same seat for 28 years :). I started young.

Quite near the big guy who brings a megaphone sometimes and you've got to be ready to duck when the players are practicing shooting. Not the first time I've seen bovril and spectacles being splattered everywhere. Great seat though, I'll be their til I die.

Copeland front, same seat for 28 years :). I started young.

Quite near the big guy who brings a megaphone sometimes and you've got to be ready to duck when the players are practicing shooting. Not the first time I've seen bovril and spectacles being splattered everywhere. Great seat though, I'll be their til I die.

Copeland :shifty:

BF3 right at the front just behind the goal. You get soaked when it rains the occasional ball catches you a sore one but it as close to the action as you can get. Fancy Copland Front next year ready for them the following season.

I was in Row A of BF3 when I came up for the Arbroath game - it was a great view first half, second half wasn't as good (but that was alright as it meant the ball was in the attacking half)

It was freezing, I was soaked, but I saw myself on the highlights later that night :thumbup:

I was in Row A of BF3 when I came up for the Arbroath game - it was a great view first half, second half wasn't as good (but that was alright as it meant the ball was in the attacking half)

It was freezing, I was soaked, but I saw myself on the highlights later that night :thumbup:

I appear frequently on the highlights being right behind the goal. Its a trek up from where you are, I spend most weeks in Cardiff, fortunately the company pays for my flights. :21:

Behind the goal at the Copland front three quarters way up so at a decent level I think where I sit is as good as it gets, as you are not to low and get a good view of the pitch.

Behind the goal at the Copland front three quarters way up so at a decent level I think where I sit is as good as it gets, as you are not too low and get a good view of the pitch.

GF2 just far enough back you don't get soaked when it rains, need a baseball cap in the sun mind you. I do seem to have a large amount of folk in my row that can't sit on their arse for 45mins and can't get to their seats until 5mins after the both halves have already started.