Please no Demo in Ibrox tomorrow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the point of the thread is not to cause embarrassment to our club in front of the tv cameras. They can demonstrate all they want on Wednesday. WATP.

If they demonstrate when we win the league it is equally cuntish

In fact any demonstrating is cuntish

If you want to demo don't do it during the match.

Do it outside before or after.

Your demos ruin the whole Match experience and in my opinion you are having a negative and detrimental effect on the Match experience for decent fans who love the Club.

If you want to demonstrate stay outside the Stadium your actions could cause trouble and are not the wishes of the large majority of Rangers Fans who want to support the Team.

keep your banners and Leaflets outside and support the Team.

Simple Its an embarrassment to our Club and is feeding the many many media enemy's we have.

As I have already said it's not my demo nor do I anywhere say I agree with bit but for me personally I do understand why it gets done on the biggest display available as what's the point of making a display when there is no tv coverage.

We could be devastated after 120 days ffs

Tam, go on the boardroom forum and read my posts there. I have real fears everything is far from right. I get dogs abuse from the same 'crew' because, like you, I have grave concerns. However, the 120 day period us up on the 18th April and I'm certain we will be alright until then. After that? Well decide your stance then.

Being broadcast on Sky and many streams means we will be seen in every corner of the World.

The ONLY message I would give to anyone thinking of a demo is :-

DO NOT WASH YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC.

Let's show the world what we really are, the most successful Club EVER.

:7325: :7325: :7325:

Tam, go on the boardroom forum and read my posts there. I have real fears everything is far from right. I get dogs abuse from the same 'crew' because, like you, I have grave concerns. However, the 120 day period us up on the 18th April and I'm certain we will be alright until then. After that? Well decide your stance then.

Fair enough I'm not questioning you or anyone else I just have my own worries that it'll be too late, the 120 days come after st monies and we've been shafted yet again. I'm not convinced that we are governed by the right board but I'm not yet to be convinced anyone else is the right way either, it's a tough plane to find yourself as I've had my season book 27 years and I don't want to consider not renewing but what is really for the best of the club

Fair enough I'm not questioning you or anyone else I just have my own worries that it'll be too late, the 120 days come after st monies and we've been shafted yet again. I'm not convinced that we are governed by the right board but I'm not yet to be convinced anyone else is the right way either, it's a tough plane to find yourself as I've had my season book 27 years and I don't want to consider not renewing but what is really for the best of the club

Nah, the 120 days is up around the 18th April. ST renewals will not be up before that date.

However, GW has a task on his hands to get all 35k to renew.

Tomorrow is about supporting the coaches and players. There's a Scottish cup to be won.

Any protests or banners should wait until GW speaks after his 120 days.

You can't beat a bit of pre judging eh?

All the blogs are already written

The tweets are prepared

Tomorrow is about supporting the coaches and players. There's a Scottish cup to be won.

Any protests or banners should wait until GW speaks after his 120 days.

Exactly its a travesty for our Team of football players and coaching Team they have to endure it.

Keep it until after the 120 day's then demo all you want. Not before.

There's a certain State Aid conspiracy going on, we are live on TV.

They want to hold up banners what better chance do we have when Scottish media and the rest can't avoid it.

Exactly some people should look themselves in the mirror.

There is a thread on demos at the palace De cheating for the CG why don't they take thier fucking bedsheets over there to demo.

I am really looking forward to our team going through to the Semis tomorrow so can I please ask that we don't have any demos inside Ibrox. We will have Sky and RTV beaming this game all over the world and the SFA will be there to draw the semis so it would be the worst time to embarrass ourselves ,our club and our players. Would it be too much to ask that the demos are kept until Wednesday? at least then we can, sort of, wash our dirty linen in private. At the end of the day if the expected demo is against the board they will still be there on Wednesday,

WATP and don't forget it Timmy. :7325::ulster:

You are having a laugh!! Agreat opportunity to show the enemy within what the majority think of them. Do you think the occasion will stop them? NOT! If the majority do not respond to this lunatic fringe, yes indeed the public at large think we are all like minded. BB and his kind should be publicly humiliated and banished for ever more for the damage enacted upon our club by them!