The Rovers game...

KingKirk

I honestly think the SFA have tried to screw us, By making us play 2 games in just over 48 hours..How would you go about making sure we are at our best performance wise for this game? Should the manager change the full starting 11 from last night? I dont know myself but he will certainly need to earn his wage over these next 2 games..

I honestly think the SFA have tried to screw us, By making us play 2 games in just over 48 hours..How would you go about making sure we are at our best performance wise for this game? Should the manager change the full starting 11 from last night? I dont know myself but he will certainly need to earn his wage over these next 2 games..

Squad depth shouldn't be an issue.

Give the young lads the league games for the rest of the season and make the cup a priority now.

Please delete this thread, it makes us look pathetic.....Albion rovers (a part time team) have a game in Saturday aswell and then after work on Monday have to play us Monday night.....come on to fuck lads.....pick the right battles and times to be offended eh!

Hope some guy who played for us in the 70s dies while playing for Motherwell :ph34r:

Yes, one who wasn't all that popular aswell, but shot to Lisbon Pussy status, when he expired, and was needed to serve the purpose of thwarting, the biggest team in the land. :rolleyes: .

Seriously, the chips have fallen where they have, and we will do as we allways do, no matter what is thrown in our path, just buckle down, and get the job done.

Last Sunday is done and dusted, time to move forward and put the "mighty" rovers to the sword. Time to prove a point. :7325:

Please delete this thread, it makes us look pathetic.....Albion rovers (a part time team) have a game in Saturday aswell and then after work on Monday have to play us Monday night.....come on to fuck lads.....pick the right battles and times to be offended eh!

Rovers dont have the expectations on them...Its gonna be incredibly difficult task for our team to raise there game twice in 48hrs..

Its a stupid decision foe both clubs we both play Sat-Mon why it could not of been a Tue or Wed only the Stupid Football Arseholes (SFA for short) know. But certainly not a conspiracie this time its just incompetence.

It's been done so Sky can show it since they can't broadcast domestic football on CL nights.

It's been done so Sky can show it since they can't broadcast domestic football on CL nights.

Someone said the other day they broadcast the Liverpool derby on a CL night a few years ago. I hate how TV dictates every little detail of games these days, even more as i don't have Sky or BT.

Someone said the other day they broadcast the Liverpool derby on a CL night a few years ago. I hate how TV dictates every little detail of games these days, even more as i don't have Sky or BT.

Did UEFA have those rules in place then?

I agree it seems shite that TV dictates it, although it may also make it easier for those that can't go to watch the match and it is a big game.

Did UEFA have those rules in place then?

I agree it seems shite that TV dictates it, although it may also make it easier for those that can't go to watch the match and it is a big game.

I don't know mate i just noticed somebody saying it. Yeah i can see that but do UEFA really think games like City V Barca or ManUre V Olympiakos will lose loads of viewers because they are all watching Albion Rovers V Rangers SC replay? Its a stupid rule made to protect the rich elite of top CL clubs at the expense of clubs like Rangers.