If they play in the street we will watch from the pavement

RFC55

Ok not an exact translation from what the galatasaray fan we had on here posted but other than Greens and Ally's quotes I think it's the best one I read during the "troubles"

Just how true do Rmers feel that quote was? Have we proved that wether we are playing at old Trafford or ochilview the support will be there?

As much as we would all like to be playing CL football etc we just seem to get up leave the house and head to whichever run down stadium our club is at. I think our support deserve huge praise for the backing it has gave the club. I've made 4 journeys (sadly due to work/not working) and the numbers seemed to differ little if any from the support we would take through to killie, hearts or Motherwell.

I know online we all need to remember this isn't a great Rangers side but to me it's shown that as long as Rangers are the team playing we will be there no matter the opposition.

It was Gala playing Chelsea that reminded me of the quote. For me it was a fucking excellent quote at the time and even more so now.

:uk:

I think so yes, crowds may not be the world records we saw last season but with this season the "boring one" in terms of the elation ebbing away and the real challenge starting next season plus the mainly bad football and ongoing issues with the board/SOS/Dave King that is understandable. Ironically this boring season could be one to remember with our cup adventures. Next season i hope we can try to brake some second teir word records for attendances oh and PS Gala fans are class but their teams playing shite tonight :(

I've actually enjoyed going to all these are grounds. I'd never have went and visited them, so I've looked at that as a positive but to perfectly honest if I look back to that first game in the ramsdens cup up at Brechin after getting the license from the SFA, I was just glad I was going to watch the Rangers.

Ciuldnt really care who we play, as long as I can get to see the Rangers I'll be happy (tu)

CL would be nice though :D

I've actually enjoyed going to all these are grounds. I'd never have went and visited them, so I've looked at that as a positive but to perfectly honest if I look back to that first game in the ramsdens cup up at Brechin after getting the license from the SFA, I was just glad I was going to watch the Rangers.

Ciuldnt really care who we play, as long as I can get to see the Rangers I'll be happy (tu)

CL would be nice though :D

Is it true that game was or at least seemed way overcrowded?

As I say I only started this as when I seen gala play it reminded me of that fan who posted on here from Turkey and he gave us that quote, I think it's a fucking belter.

I think most did at the time but it's now practically a factual statement. For all the shite we had over the last two year, jumpers for goalposts is about the only thing we've not had :lol:

Rangers then, Rangers now, Rangers forever.

Even though I don't particularly like Charles Green his speech last year was uplifting.

Yip agreed hamie. As I say green and ally's two aside for me that was the best "fan" quote I seen in all the "troubles"

Yip agreed hamie. As I say green and ally's two aside for me that was the best "fan" quote I seen in all the "troubles"

Definitely, I used to have it as my sig.

Didn't realise the quote effectively spread from here!

When the small clubs of Scotland need to build temporary stands and chairmen ramp up the prices, then yes, I think we know the answer!

:)

That's another good point, we pay about as much to head to Montrose and Brechin as we do Motherwell and killie. Slightly less but not much

Is it true that game was or at least seemed way overcrowded?

Certainly seemed like it :lol:

When it started raining in the second half I walked out and went back in the covered stand behind the goals but for the first half in front of the hedge it was shoulder to shoulder :D

Love the one from the French sociologist Ludovic Lestrelinon

"Rangers are an institution, and remain so, even in the fourth tier. There is something both chivalrous and noble in continuing to go to the stadium during the storm. It's beautiful because it's difficult.

Suffer together, rebuild together, then conquer together.

Then you begin to write history."