RFFF - some trying to use it

thehost

The original statement from the Ulster Bears which was posted above by Dennistoun Rangers was chopped on FF.

Why ?

Does anyone have any idea why FF Admin would chop such a statement?

According to this thread, it apparently sounded like a 'VB stance' :rolleyes:

Obviously didn't sit well with Dingwall as Mark has to be in control.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think the vicious clique are seeing VB here, there and everywhere. They honestly thought the RTID NI statement was VB like?

I said similar yesterday

They have changed direction dramatically now they see a) More people trusting RF as an investment model as opposed to theirs and b) People eventually realising that VB are the only group fighting for Rangers regardless of who is in the boardroom - without fear or favour

They are being marginalised yet they still have the problem child with his hand on the tiller

Until that changes they will continue to become irrelevant

Such a waste of a good idea all because people don't have the balls to stand up to the poisonous clique

R.T.I.D NI

First we would like to thank the R.F.F.F for the response to our concerns re any use of the fund.

We have been assured and we are satisfied completely that any use of funds held by the R.F.F.F shall be used only when the fanbase are consulted on the matter.

We also ask that any ideas fans have on the way it should be used are passed by E mail to the committee of the R.F.F.F

Thank you all for your input and your support.

Committee

R.T.I.D. NI

Tbh that's still not good enough as the fanbase consulted will mean the union of fannies who would say yes anyway

No consultation ever on this

I agree, but find it incredible the statement was chopped from a so called Rangers fans forum because they thought it came from other Rangers fans. No wonder they are so unpopular with the Bears.

I'm guessing FF? Did they really chop that statement? <cr>

That's embarrassing.

If true, then it really is. The only motivation I can think of is pure censorship in a bid to hide the fact that some people are opposed to using the RFFF for legal fees for an individual fan. Incredible if that is the case.

If true, then it really is. The only motivation I can think of is pure censorship in a bid to hide the fact that some people are opposed to using the RFFF for legal fees for an individual fan. Incredible if that is the case.

Given that the official FF twitter account also stated earlier it shouldn't be used for SoS & opened a discussion about what the money should be used for I'm not even sure that's the case.

No I didn't. You said the UoF would say yes to the RFFF money being used that way. That is false & IMO shit stirring.

I think a lot of them would

The bigger point I was making (that your missing) is that no fan groups should be consulted on how the money is spent especially with their track records recently and especially as they don't speak for me

I gave my money to Rangers not the union of fannies who might decide how my money gets spent

I'm guessing FF? Did they really chop that statement? <cr>

FF have lost the plot if they are chopping statements like this :lol: the place has become a parody of itself.

According to Kim Jong Dingwall, it was chopped because:

Chopped because it was tendentious' date=' mendacious and mince. :D[/quote']

As has been pointed out, Mark has to be in control.

According to Kim Jong Dingwall, it was chopped because:

As has been pointed out, Mark has to be in control.

Anyone remotely surprised by the actions of the e-mail hacking, Cyber bully needs to get out more.

He should maybe stick to posting names and pictures of bears on his site for the benefit of the bheasts who infest it

Anyone remotely surprised by the actions of the e-mail hacking, Cyber bully needs to get out more.

He should maybe stick to posting names and pictures of bears on his site for the benefit of the bheasts who infest it

Hopefully the RST will have the balls to distance themselves from the fat controller and FF in the future

Their reputation would soar if they did