thehost

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To defend houston.

Don't see a thread on it in here.

This will be the usual board haters from FF. Do these pricks intend paying Easdales 200k from the fund as well.

They should maybe ask the guy who was going to loan the club 150k interest free for it.

Not a fucking chance is money I donated being given to someone who's pride is being put before his family's finances. No matter the rights and wrongs of it, Craig simply has to delete that stupid page. If its other folk writing the smears, close down the platform for them to do it.

Dingwall isn't getting his grubby fat fingers near a penny of that fund.

im going to move this to bears den for more exposure

Is there substance to this story do you know?

As I said in the other thread, if it does get used for this I'll be looking at ways to get my money out of it. It was only £150 but that's all I had spare at the time

Is there substance to this story do you know?

As I said in the other thread, if it does get used for this I'll be looking at ways to get my money out of it. It was only £150 but that's all I had spare at the time

ive asked a few folk and waiting on replies. im same as you our bus put in over 2.5k and my sponsor money was over 600 i will be asking for this back

If there is any substance to this it has to go down as one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

This has NOTHING do to with Rangers let alone Rangers vs Rangers fans. It's simply a case of one man vs another. It's just unfortunate our club is being dragged through the mud, totally unnecessarily, because of it. You could argue that Easdale is taking things too far by going down the legal route but at the end of the day it's not like he hasn't given Houston ample warning. And why does Houston need to keep running to the record? If I received any form of lawyers letter the last thing I'd be doing is going to the paper, let alone them.

At the very worst using our money to financially aid Houston (if true) would be immoral and I would presume many others like myself would be demanding our money back immediately. I do find the idea of using money set solely up for the betterment of our great club possibly being used for a totally unrelated matter rather ironic considering the feelings of certain persons!

If there is any substance to this it has to go down as one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

This has NOTHING do to with Rangers let alone Rangers vs Rangers fans. It's simply a case of one man vs another. It's just unfortunate our club is being dragged through the mud, totally unnecessarily, because of it. You could argue that Easdale is taking things too far by going down the legal route but at the end of the day it's not like he hasn't given Houston ample warning. And why does Houston need to keep running to the record? If I received any form of lawyers letter the last thing I'd be doing is going to the paper, let alone them.

At the very worst using our money to financially aid Houston (if true) would be immoral and I would presume many others like myself would be demanding our money back immediately. I do find the idea of using money set solely up for the betterment of our great club possibly being used for a totally unrelated matter rather ironic considering the feelings of certain persons!

Think SE has stated that CH can stop this by signing the letter to say unwarranted attacks are stopped, it is in the other thread. Don't see what SE has done wrong in this one, as you said yourself CH has been given ample opportunities to sort things out.