Blacks race against time

Bad Robot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think black gives the ball away to easily , he always looks for the Charlie Adam glory pass rather than keeping it simple , he has a negative effect on law meaning law gets the ball in deeper positions when law should be the ball carrier as he has the ability of a final pass

I'm taking from reading that article that both Black and Law should make the Scottish Cup game against Dundee United which is the absolute priority.

100% --- Ramsdens?? Does anyone really care all that much??? I'd play a good few youngsters and not risk any key players

Presume you wouldn't be on here moaning if we didn't win it then?

Imagine not winning it

Missing out on a trophy we have never won

Ruining a good day out for almost 20 thousand Bears

Tarriers getting jollies

Being embarrassed

Media field day

At Rangers it's about winning - get it done (tu)

Wit?

I said not risk him

My issue is you saying you don't care about Ramsdens

If you look you would notice I merely posed a question 'Does anyone really care all that much???'.

Like you I care more about mitigating the injury risk factor by giving a few youngsters a game. The only difference appears to be that I'd play 3 or 4 youngsters, sadly Ally will risk our 1st team squad.

He is pish won't miss him just my opinion though

I'm sure you have your own.

Sarcasm maybe? In my opinion Ian Black has been our best player this season. Black and Wallace are the 2 players we absolutely cannot afford to lose going into the cup matches. I can see people disagreeing on Black being the best in the team but to say he is "pish" is so far off the mark its unreal.