Thread to get Jordz (RangersFansBase) off Rangers Media

GRBear

hahahahahahahahaha! Cheers mate. Appreciate that you care so much as to make a thread about me. Zoom Zoom Zoom, you like to Zoom.

Aww mate your patter is superb honestly, JORDZ FOR ADMIN

hahahahahahahahaha! Cheers mate. Appreciate that you care so much as to make a thread about me. Zoom Zoom Zoom, you like to Zoom.

Iknow I took the pids out your post the first time I teplied to you (it was a joke that couldn't go missed, sorry) but I enjoy your threads, it's clear you bleed blue blood and I think you bring a lot of discussion to the board, which RM has severely lacked since a number of bannings of certain long term members.

So, inclusion, I don't think there is any reason to ban you and look forward to your next thread about Rangers, as I miss a lot as I get all my news from this site. I don't buy papers or watch tge Scottish news.

Why do you honestly post so much rubbish though?

What is a nobody? Someone that doesn't have thousands of posts and lives his life on facebook Rangers pages?

Why do you honestly post so much rubbish though?

What is a nobody? Someone that doesn't have thousands of posts and lives his life on facebook Rangers pages?

I post rubbish every now and then yes; But in response to that, you post this shiter of a thread? Sit down.