A good read on Police Scotland

The Edinburgh police have previous when it comes to discriminating agaist our support.

When I went down to Manchester for the final I decided to go by train.

When I arrived at Edinburgh Waverley to catch the train I was segregated from the other rail passengers and involuntarily directed

to join a queue with all my fellow Rangers supporters in an out of the way part of the station.

When the train arrived we were then herded like cattle onto it.

I found the whole experience humiliating and felt that we were being treated as if we were some form of repugnant alien

No big news that police Scotland are doin herr salmonds wishes at every turn, they are willing to let salmond and his mad cronies cut the polis force to ribbons as long as they get their houses paid for them. House has already admitted they are manipulating the stop and search figures to suit requirements. Law and order is out the window but they'll top up the crime rate success by arresting football fans, Rangers fans are a particular target for herr salmond because we are the quintessential British club and do he not like that! We need to mobilise and strike back and not sit and have cups of tea with our oppressors !

If the club don't release a statement tomorrow regarding this nonsense then we know we're back to the days of SDM regarding standing up for the support. That would be a sad day for us all.

I do fully expect the club to make a stand tomorrow.

If the club don't release a statement tomorrow regarding this nonsense then we know we're back to the days of SDM regarding standing up for the support. That would be a sad day for us all.

I do fully expect the club to make a stand tomorrow.

DM shied away from everything our support represents IMO.

The day the Govan church parade was denied access to Ibrox for lunch was a sad day in my eyes and I lay the blame of eroding our culture at Murray's door.

DM shied away from everything our support represents IMO.

The day the Govan church parade was denied access to Ibrox for lunch was a sad day in my eyes and I lay the blame of eroding our culture at Murray's door.

I'm hoping September the 18th is when we start to take our country back.

I very much doubt Rangers will say a thing about this, especially to contradict the police. Law making is a serious business, we have to find ways of countering our leaders on a whole range of subjects, not just this one, but this one will do for a start.

I very much doubt Rangers will say a thing about this, especially to contradict the police. Law making is a serious business, we have to find ways of countering our leaders on a whole range of subjects, not just this one, but this one will do for a start.

Except it's not a law it's just something they have made up for the day

And something which they tried with Celtic, they stood upto them and got a result

As others have said, over to you Rangers....