If McCoist is still here next season, the football WILL still be the same...

GOAT

...no if's or buts, it's been the same since he took over.

Can you justify spending hundreds on a ST for Ibrox and money at the weekend for away games knowing it's going to be dull and boring and chances are you'll end up spending too much money in the pub because you leave the game at half time?

I'm not sure I can justify it anymore. It will be interesting to see what ticket sales will be like for next season.

I will genuinely consider it if he isn't sacked.

I can't make every game as I always work one day of the weekend and I still don't mind buying one.

But with the way things are right now on the pitch I'll have to question it.

I left at half time yesterday, that says it all cup final and I'm walking out. It's just the same old shite wether it be a league game or a cup game

I wanted to leave at half time, ended up fucken off after 65 minutes. Glad I did.

I know it will. Fact is Ally only really knows one way and that's Walters way but he's not Walter and he cant manage like that. He has to go otherwise we could end up not going up next season and be in all kinds of trouble. Get a new manager in before the end of the season and let him and his staff get to grips with things, we need investment to allow the new man to get rid of the crap (most of the squad) and try to bring in some new players.

I left at half time yesterday, that says it all cup final and I'm walking out. It's just the same old shite wether it be a league game or a cup game

Exactly mate, leaving at half time in a cup final is unheard of.....untill you see us play

In all honesty I could have left in 15

The thing is, when you spoke to all yer mates or seen all the facebook statuses over the last few days, most of the support were buzzing, a day out in edinburgh on the swally for a cup final. The way they were let down is unforgivable. Did we even create a chance in the first half? Embarrassment.

The thing is, when you spoke to all yer mates or seen all the facebook statuses over the last few days, most of the support were buzzing, a day out in edinburgh on the swally for a cup final. The way they were let down is unforgivable. Did we even create a chance in the first half? Embarrassment.

Mate I was buzzing had the big game feel back for the first time since we beat the taigs 3 2 at Ibrox. Woke up at 7 and tried hard to get back to sleep for an hour but the stomach was going etc and I was right up for it. The sash bash arranged by the Qstb was bouncing and walking to the ground wae wee novo it was jumping.

Got in to the ground and still up for it and then boom we started to "play" fucking scunnered

I sit with my son beside 5 of my mates in the West Enclosure, since Ally took over I am generally the only one left by 70mins.

That is mostly because the wee man wants to stay.

I played a bit of football myself and when I gave up I then did all my coaching badges and took a kids team from under 10s to under 19s. So I have a reasonable understanding of the game.

I really cannot fathom out Ally's approach to games. He appears more concerned about not losing than actually going out to win a game.

The whole approach is wrong in my opinion.

2 defensive midfielders with no pace to protect a back 4?

Did anyone notice Hutton and Black trying to keep up with their midfielder when they were breaking and running at our back 4?

Why pack the midfield with 5 players and then go long to a lone striker when your midfield do not support.

The basic concept of route 1 football is that your midfield are coming onto the 2nd ball

When we go long our midfield is still on the half way line and our wide players do not come inside either to gamble on the knock downs or flick ons

2 left backs playing on the left side of the pitch?

If anything, Smith is the natural defender and Wallace is better going forward

I won't even go into the substitution

What did Hutton contribute to that game yesterday?

What did Smith contribute?

What did Aird, Black and Law contribute?

What were their instructions and what were they asked to do?

I am not a fan of John Daly and when he was signed I had a fair idea of how Ally was going to play,

Unfortunately, so did every one of our opponents.

But I actually had a bit of sympathy for him yesterday,

Every kid growing up wants to be a striker, I wanted to be Colin Stein or Derek Parlane.

How many people would want to play as a lone striker for Rangers, It must be soul destroying.

I could go on and on about set pieces, defending corners, systems of play and basic coaching concepts. square pegs in round holes etc.

If you want to judge Ally McCoist and how he is performing as manager then try this little exercise

sit down with a pen and a bit of paper and write up a specification for each position in what you would consider to be a functioning football team

eg Goalkeeper: commanding in his box, agile, vocal to the defence, strong hands, good shot stopper etc etc

Full backs: Pace, strong in the tackle, stamina and able to get up and down the pitch and deliver quality crosses, very vocal

Do the same for every position and then try and fit the players we have into those specifications and you will see how far we are away from a proper functioning football team

Mate I was buzzing had the big game feel back for the first time since we beat the taigs 3 2 at Ibrox. Woke up at 7 and tried hard to get back to sleep for an hour but the stomach was going etc and I was right up for it. The sash bash arranged by the Qstb was bouncing and walking to the ground wae wee novo it was jumping.

Got in to the ground and still up for it and then boom we started to "play" fucking scunnered

Same mate. After 10 minutes I knew I was just going to drink and snort myself into a booze and drug fuelled coma for the rest of the night. No that thats a bad thing mind you.

Since that first game on our road back, against Brechin we have not improved one iota.

Sorry Ally but you have finally run out of time - you were a shite actor in your one movie career, well your management skills are officially on a par with your acting ability.

Do us a favour and call your Hollywood agent and try for another movie part - anything to get you as far away from Ibrox as possible.