Bilel Mohsni - top guy.

RangersMedia

Muslim's are generally shite at football.

That would explain mohsni's lack of ability.

I actually had a conversation with a muslim boy about this a couple of months ago.

He seemed to think that the reason theyre so shit is because the family gives no encouragement.

With most young guys who 'make it' theres usually parents who are dedicated pushing them or taking them to football.

He did say things were beginning to change though.

you better tell sami nasri, yaya toure and franck ribery that.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually had a conversation with a muslim boy about this a couple of months ago.

He seemed to think that the reason theyre so shit is because the family gives no encouragement.

With most young guys who 'make it' theres usually parents who are dedicated pushing them or taking them to football.

UKIP bear - Muslims are shite at football

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Haha aye Zidane, Dzeko, Ribery, Nasri, Yaya Toure, Abou Diaby, Mesut Ozil are all shite. Good one mate.

It sounds like a cultural thing going by that. As I said earlier football can bring people together. Takes a big man to step out from the norm and make an impression in front of 40,000 supporters. But he isny you... thank fuck!

If he fucks up tomorrow I'd be amazed if anyone is silly enough to site this as a reason.

At least he's doing something productive and promoting Rangers as a brand to the Asian community, no getting through boxsets of Homeland or asking folk on Twitter where is good for a night out.

Bilel chooses to spend his time off in the mosque on a nightly basis as well as doing things like helping serve food to homeless people and gestures like he did today with the kids. A more kind-hearted person you could not hope to meet.

We sure as hell need him promoting Rangers amongst these kids as well, they mostly end up supporting the scum.

Did you fuck have a conversation with a Muslim.

if you were a parent you definitely wouldn't encourage your kid into a sport where guys are earning 100k a week

If he fucks up tomorrow I'd be amazed if anyone is silly enough to site this as a reason.

At least he's doing something productive and promoting Rangers as a brand to the Asian community, no getting through boxsets of Homeland or asking folk on Twitter where is good for a night out.

Why silly? If he could have been working & focussing on his game & spent time elsewhere, why wouldn't people criticise in the event that things don 't turn out right?

If you blew an exam because you 'd been working in the community the day before, what happens - do they bump your mark up?

NO!

However, your comments about the worth of what he was doing are bang on the money.

My only issue is with the timing.

Bilel chooses to spend his time off in the mosque on a nightly basis as well as doing things like helping serve food to homeless people and gestures like he did today with the kids. A more kind-hearted person you could not hope to meet.

We sure as hell need him promoting Rangers amongst these kids as well, they mostly end up supporting the scum.

I had read somewhere he does that with the homeless as well, as I touched on in an above post, this obviously makes the guy happy so I'm all for it.

He seems like a guy with a big heart.

The highlighted part bugs me as well, I don't think it's Rangers fault as a club as I'm sure we hand out tickets etc and have hosted events at Ibrox but for some reason they're attracted to they cunts.

I had read somewhere he does that with the homeless as well, as I touched on in an above post, this obviously makes the guy happy so I'm all for it.

He seems like a guy with a big heart.

The highlighted part bugs me as well, I don't think it's Rangers fault as a club as I'm sure we hand out tickets etc and have hosted events at Ibrox but for some reason they're attracted to they cunts.

Rangers are perceived to have a large EDL/BNP following and myths are spread amongst the community about us having lots of racist fans. I've been going to games with my dad (who has been going since he was 5 years old) home and some away and never had an issue other than seeing one guy handing out EDL leaflets outside Ibrox. He was swiftly told to GTF.

Why silly? If he could have been working & focussing on his game & spent time elsewhere, why wouldn't people criticise in the event that things don 't turn out right?

If you blew an exam because you 'd been working in the community the day before, what happens - do they bump your mark up?

NO!

However, your comments about the worth of what he was doing are bang on the money.

My only issue is with the timing.

You can't focus on something like this 24/7, I see what you're getting at but I disagree.

Genuinely, what do you think he should have been doing instead?

Watching videos of Utd, extra training etc?

I'm as raging as you about Sunday but you can't cage them like animals, for all we know he has been putting in extra training,

All he needs is his head in the right place and stuff like this will probably do that.

You can't focus on something like this 24/7, I see what you're getting at but I disagree.

I'm as raging as you about Sunday but you can't cage them like animals, for all we know he has been putting in extra training,

All he needs is his head in the right place and stuff like this will probably do that.

Well said. Religion, nationality and ability aside the big man has shown more commitment than most of our players who were born Bears. Says a lot to me that he has the bottle others we depended upon lack. He is growing into the shirt that many before him have found too heavy to wear.

I know what you mean & no, you can't cage them up! (Although see below!).

It's one of those things - if we & he do ok, it's the way to go.

If it goes wrong, there's no hiding place from the accusation that you should have gone about it another way.

As the week started in a blaze of glory about Karaokegate, it doesn't do us any favours with press that shows our people NOT concentrating on the next match (be that physically, mentally, whatever).

It's not so long ago that he'd have been stuck away in an hotel at this point so he & his mates could concentrate on the big game - out of the public eye.

We'll just have to wait (not so long now!) & see how it turns out!