Bilel Mohsni - top guy.

RangersMedia

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He came to my work on Monday for some charity stuff. He left wishing he hadn't bothered, the bears in work didn't miss him after the cup final display. He actually said, we are a good team and Ally is a great manager. Aye right that's because he wont kick his back side.

He came to my work on Monday for some charity stuff. He left wishing he hadn't bothered, the bears in work didn't miss him after the cup final display. He actually said, we are a good team and Ally is a great manager. Aye right that's because he wont kick his back side.

What did you expect him to say? He's hardly going to lay in to Ally when he's representing the club is he? He may not be the greatest player but he does seem to care about the fans. I do think there is a player in there he just needs some proper coaching and, as many have said, a solid centre half beside him (or to play up front).

He arrives for charity work and gets a hard time? Classy.

Fair play to him for his off field work - as others have said - a better example than most of our lot - but I genuinely don't care about anything but the football when I judge a player and his displays for months now have been atrocious and I just want him gone. His arrogance on the field is affecting his play because he genuinely seems to believe he is a footballing centre half and he isnt

It helps if you don't start with 'Muslims are shite at football'. It is at best clumsy/lazy and at worst shows prejudice. Your reputation probably doesn't help. On this occasion I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that it was just a lazy way to phrase your post.

Just to finally clear up.

When i said muslims are shite at football.(in this country)

It didn't mean that because they were born muslim that they were shite.

It meant that muslims have other factor's in their lives that contribute to them being shite at football.

Eg, love of cricket in their community,lack of family support for football.

The guy is a liability as others said more training less promoting. I wonder if all the posters would say the same if big Daly was at chapel doing charity. He needs to improve as a footballer end of.

It is nothing special but a nice gesture

http://www.rangerscharity.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67&Itemid=134

Rangers Charity Foundation

The Rangers Charity Foundation was created in 2002 and participates in a wide range of charitable work, regularly involving Rangers staff and star players. The foundation also has partnerships with UNICEF, The Prostate Cancer Charity and Erskine, and is responsible for over £2.3 million in donations. As well as fundraising, the Rangers Charity Foundation regularly bring sick, disabled and disadvantaged children to attend matches and tours at Ibrox, with the chance to meet the players.[193][194]

Fair play to him for his off field work - as others have said - a better example than most of our lot - but I genuinely don't care about anything but the football when I judge a player and his displays for months now have been atrocious and I just want him gone. His arrogance on the field is affecting his play because he genuinely seems to believe he is a footballing centre half and he isnt

I have to disagree