So proud of my team today

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good day for sitting at that pond gathering thoughts with a packet of £6 sandwiches from M&S.

Whoa...! Haud the bus... Way out of my price range.

What kinda sandwiches are they? Gold-encrusted??

Far better off with a white roll stuffed full of pickled onion Space Raiders anyway. One of life's greats... Up there with getting a girl to play with your bumhole.

Whoa...! Haud the bus... Way out of my price range.

What kinda sandwiches are they? Gold-encrusted??

Far better off with a white roll stuffed full of pickled onion Space Raiders anyway. One of life's greats... Up there with getting a girl to play with your bumhole.

I'm not sure about the sandwiches. I don't like butter or mayo so don't eat pre-made packet sandwiches as almost all have both.

I've still to have lunch I may try the space raiders on a roll combo. I'm not sure I'll get anyone to play with my bumhole or not though. I'll ask the sales assistant once she has given me my change.

I'm not sure about the sandwiches. I don't like butter or mayo so don't eat pre-made packet sandwiches as almost all have both.

I've still to have lunch I may try the space raiders on a roll combo. I'm not sure I'll get anyone to play with my bumhole or not though. I'll ask the sales assistant once she has given me my change.

Good luck, Mr Gorsky. (tu)

Has our standards really dropped that far that we're praising a defeat to Fucking Dundee Hibernian ffs small club mentality defeat to that shite is never acceptable

Pretty sure what he means is he was proud to see the team at least show a little more fight than normal.

All down to opinion and perception as personally i was anything but proud.

Pretty sure what he means is he was proud to see the team at least show a little more fight than normal.

All down to opinion and perception as personally i was anything but proud.

As soon as the third went in I was off and all I could see was scarves being flung on the ground :lol:

No many proud bears where I was sat....

Honestly even before Simonsen's fuck up I could not see us scoring a leveller from open play. We got unlucky with Smith's deflected free kick to make it 2-2, but save from that we could have played extra time and still not found a goal.

And yet both Shiels and Daly had decent to excellent chances to score.

It's a mystery.

There is little to be gained from one game.

We can only judge things over time and that condemns Ally.

We didn't even do particularly well in even that one game.

I'm not even going to try and compare us with SPFL sides as we don't yet have the team for that.

Simply comparing our other results shows Ally wanting.

Outplayed by Albion Ffs.

We won the league but often struggled against teams with no resources and tiny budgets.

We could list Allys failures all day but the fact is he has to go as his position is totally untenable.

Virtually all bears are United on this one thing. That alone is telling.

It hurts to have to say this. We all wanted him to lead us back to the top but it's just not happening.

There is little to be gained from one game.

We can only judge things over time and that condemns Ally.

We didn't even do particularly well in even that one game.

I'm not even going to try and compare us with SPFL sides as we don't yet have the team for that.

Simply comparing our other results shows Ally wanting.

Outplayed by Albion Ffs.

We won the league but often struggled against teams with no resources and tiny budgets.

We could list Allys failures all day but the fact is he has to go as his position is totally untenable.

Virtually all bears are United on this one thing. That alone is telling.

It hurts to have to say this. We all wanted him to lead us back to the top but it's just not happening.

I spoke to at least 10 bears on the underground and on the train and not one was supportive of Ally. He's got to go.

As soon as the third went in I was off and all I could see was scarves being flung on the ground :lol:

No many proud bears where I was sat....

Plenty around me left before the ball even went in the net, I've always stayed till the end but don't grudge anyone who doesn't, can't really blame them.

Plenty around me left before the ball even went in the net, I've always stayed till the end but don't grudge anyone who doesn't, can't really blame them.

Everyone pays their money so they can do what they like as you say.

At 86 odd minuted and 3-1 I didn't see much point, but again thats more to do with a bunhc of us on a night out and having to meet up before the masses left.

I feel as bad if not worse about them bottling it than I do Simonsen

In times not so long gone bye these players would not be wearing our shirt. It's difficult to find fault with their effort, but the quality we are accustomed to is simply not there.

Dealing with the pressure of winning for Rangers supporters is too much for many players. I've seen more than I care to remember fail because of it.

Such a strange game - we out played and outfought them - there was only one team in it

Ironic and paradoxical that stupid mistakes at each end cost us while playing well, yet we play shit for literally 2 years but it's the clean sheets and the odd goal that saves us - kinda like Dundee Peados today

That's the beauty of football I suppose

McCoist showed me that with proper prep work and tactics he could be a manager - However - here comes the negatives ... It's too little too late

IMO his chance of salvation was winning this tie

We exceeded my expectations today in a playing sense but it seemed like one last throw of the dice too with respect

We were good but not good enough

Ally's time is up but I can look back fondly on that display and say we done our best on the big day

Gers played great ... thats the sad party :(