Would you accept an openly gay player at our Club?

Personally, I'd have no problem with it, but fear that playing for our Club would make him an open target for those hypocrites who like to misrepresent the famine song and wrongly assume a moral high ground whilst racially abusing our black players.

I think most of us would back such a player yet share these concerns.

Nonetheless, society has moved on and football has to grow up too.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

None of my business, gay or not.

Don't understand the obsession modern men and woman have with letting everyone know what sexuality they are.

As John would say "stick it anywhere you want pal, just make sure you leave your shoes at the door".

I think it's about being free to be what you are and not having to be fearful for being a bit different. I am genuinely offended and horrified at the homophobic culture and attacks in Russia and other parts of Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Asia.

None of my business, gay or not.

Don't understand the obsession modern men and woman have with letting everyone know what sexuality they are.

As John would say "stick it anywhere you want pal, just make sure you leave your shoes at the door".

Hetrosexual people dont have a rally each year in george square celebrating their hetrosexuality.

Why homosexuals feel the need to "express" their sexual identity escapes me also.

Hetrosexual people dont have a rally each year in george square celebrating their hetrosexuality.

Why homosexuals feel the need to "express" their sexual identity escapes me also.

Don't you think it can be explained by historic culture of repression by prejudice, violence and persecution?

I think it's about being free to be what you are and not having to be fearful for being a bit different. I am genuinely offended and horrified at the homophobic culture and attacks in Russia and other parts of Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Asia.

Have you got something you want to tell us. :thumbup:

So you start a thread in a football forum to jump on anyone who would post they had an issue with homosexuals?

Its usually religious people who do.

As far as football is concerned i think you will find the vast majority wouldn't give a shit but as with all football fans it would jumped on if he was playing shite.