Ever turn down a chance to go to a game?

Jakes Pal

Same - up until this season I'd only missed 3 games home away and away in Europe - one was Tannadice boycott and other Inter Milan closed doors, since 2000 ish - missed 4 or 5 this season and no gave them a second thought tbh - sick of Mccoist and the pish he signs and plays

What an effort that is (tu)

These shite times with no European football have came at the worst time for me age wise, just around the time id be going away with my mates for European away trips.

Probably been a few times ive not went to away games the last two seasons when if i had really tried i could've got a ticket, more so end of last season and this season.

Same - up until this season I'd only missed 3 games home away and away in Europe - one was Tannadice boycott and other Inter Milan closed doors, since 2000 ish - missed 4 or 5 this season and no gave them a second thought tbh - sick of Mccoist and the pish he signs and plays

This (tu) Only missed a few games the past few years for genuine reasons, not going to bother my arse this Tuesday as Atletico v Chelsea is on - used to rip the pish out others for doing similar.

Aye, the uefa cup final in Manchester. Our pub pool team got 6 tickets through Richard Gough. My boss at the time was one of them, wouldn't give me time off work. Passed up the ticket on the sunday. Wednesay arrived and there was literally a 20 car convoy leaving from my street. Heart ruled my head and I jumped in one of the cars. No hotel, no ticket but still had a ball!

Our tickets were for section x next to the neutral /juve fans section where the trouble was and attributed to the crush after fighting and bottle throwing between both Liverpool and juve fans.

Was just glad when I tuned into watch the match

I had not gone.

Yes, on Wednesday against Forfar.

Also been offered a ticket for Manchester City Ladies v Bristol Rovers Ladies on Sunday but not sure I can be arsed

I didn't go to the Forfar game on Wednesday either. The atmosphere was shite, the players didn't turn up and I was the WRONG DAY!!!!