Ally McCoist STV interview

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you want him to say then? Just made up bland pish or a honest opinion - false confidence to play to the gallery or his real feelings?

What matters is he delivers.

And surely the main worrying point is the CEO not telling the manger the budget till he announces it elsewhere ! Not good that!

Did he deliver the Ramsdens cup?

If/when we walk the league next season will you back off from slagging him?

If we keep playing awful uninspiring long ball to Daly with talented youth not getting much of a chance then no i wont. Ally can win the Championship but how much will it cost us both in his wages and wages for his "marquee" signings of Boyd ect and how much will we continue to stagnate football wise?

I don't buy into this we can only win by spending lots of wages on "established" players and playing awful to boot. We are constantly fed a false choice of play the youths and be progressive but lose or win but win ugly and with a big outlay, we can play a younger, faster team with a more attractive style and still win hell maybe even win by a bigger margin as the younger players shouldn't lose heart and desire the way our bigger names have this season.

If we keep playing awful uninspiring long ball to Daly with talented youth not getting much of a chance then no i wont. Ally can win the Championship but how much will it cost us both in his wages and wages for his "marquee" signings of Boyd ect and how much will we continue to stagnate football wise?

I don't buy into this we can only win by spending lots of wages on "established" players and playing awful to boot. We are constantly fed a false choice of play the youths and be progressive but lose or win but win ugly and with a big outlay, we can play a younger, faster and more attractive style and still win hell maybe even win by a bigger margin as the younger players shouldn't lose heart and desire the way our bigger names have this season.

Was really just going on your last sentence. I truly hope our younger players are as good as you think, I suspect they are better in people's minds just because they aren't playing.

What do you want him to say then? Just made up bland pish or a honest opinion - false confidence to play to the gallery or his real feelings?

What matters is he delivers.

And surely the main worrying point is the CEO not telling the manger the budget till he announces it elsewhere ! Not good that!

l don't want him to say he's worried about hibs coming down, is that to much to ask of any Rangers manager?

Millions worth of resources to win part time divisions.

A dud doing a job any dud could do

a club that had a transfer embargo, players leaving for nothing, a board who blew 22 million (plus) in under a season, personal attacks by so called fans. You really call yourself a supprter of Rangers or an Ally hater?