Why Not?

Saw the scums away top today and if they can have a horrible dirty tri colour which they say is their roots then why can we not get our best selling top back?

Puma make it happen, something like the below without the umbro n tennents.

rangers2l.png

Might not be the most pressing issue but I'm sick of talking and reading about the state of the off field issues.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the scums away top today and if they can have a horrible dirty tri colour which they say is their roots then why can we not get our best selling top back?

Puma make it happen, some thing like the below without the umbro n tennants.

rangers2l.png

Might not be the most pressing issue but I'm sick of talking and reading about the state of the off field issues.

It would out sell any previous football top in the history of Scottish Football.

The Bheasts would have a hairy foot and die baldy.

Spew Keevins would choke on his priests cock and Graham Spiers would ram a cocktail stick up his Japs eye.

So, Its a YES from me!

Puma make it happen, something like the below without the umbro n tennents.

rangers2l.png

Wrong colours mate, should be blue with orange v

Alot of fans who don't buy tops every year would not doubt get a top like this, it makes good business sense to cash in on it.

Fuck what other people think, it's disgusting if something like this didn't happen because we were afraid of what bigoted pricks would write or say.

Get it done.

I think it would look better like this plus we wouldn't have a blue away top.

I could maybe do a photo with it on S & N ?

I'm out in Tenerife atm Talking to A Zenit fan "Boris"... no really...

Nothing but good things to say about Rangers, the wee general was superb for promoting us over there

I could maybe do a photo with it on S & N ?

I'm out in Tenerife atm Talking to A Zenit fan "Boris"... no really...

Nothing but good things to say about Rangers, the wee general was superb for promoting us over there

Please don't tease!