Bearcraft: Any Minecrafters about?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worst game in the history of computer games, graphics are appalling, yet my 11 year old boys love it, to the point of not only playing it but sitting for hours watching someone else play it on youtube.

they have all the new releases and still want to play this shit.

minecraft does my tits in.

Fucking spot on!

Fucking spot on!

My nephew does the youtube thing. Stampy this, fucking Squiddy that. Gets a bit fucking annoying when I'm trying to play EVE and he's using up all the fucking bandwidth.

my wee boy has just watched this and has tears in his eyes, he says Stampy cant do better than that!!! he says its the most amazing sight he has ever seen!!! brilliant

Was that directed at me or the minecraft Ibrox?

"Thanks :D" if the first one, "hehe cool" if the Ibrox ;).

Wasn't sure whether it should go in here because it's Bear Related, or in the other place because it's Gaming...

Any Minecraft players here?

does your love for our lads result in rather cool structures and creations appearing? :D.

I'm a part time worker, part time student, part time gamer, so it so happens that in my spare time I've been creating fantastical creations.

Yes I do lots of drinking too :P.

So here we have (clockwise from top left)...

megabear.jpg

1. The Rangers Megastore, selling all sorts of cool action figures, autographed t shirts, flags, badges, songbooks, DVDs, and other awesomeness...

2. The Ibrox Club: A special bar and grill for Bears :D.

3. Rangers book signing at the local theatre :D.

4. The Gers Tower, to celebrate our promotion :D

5. The Trophy Hall - in here I record each and every goal and match as I see it :D.

So call me loony, call me sad, I spend a lot of time gaming. Just so happens I can do my gaming and honour our lads at the same time ;).

Fantastic mate Im gonna show the wee man this in the morning he's never off it :D

Microsoft announced this week that it's buying hugely popular game franchise Minecraftfor $2.5 billion. For that money, Microsoft gets rights to the game and ownership of its Stockholm, Sweden-based development studio, Mojang. It doesn't retain the company's founders or Minecraft's infamously outspoken creator, Markus "Notch" Persson.

Pitty a Rangers fan hadn't programmed it.

Microsoft announced this week that it's buying hugely popular game franchise Minecraftfor $2.5 billion. For that money, Microsoft gets rights to the game and ownership of its Stockholm, Sweden-based development studio, Mojang. It doesn't retain the company's founders or Minecraft's infamously outspoken creator, Markus "Notch" Persson.

Pitty a Rangers fan hadn't programmed it.

True enough.

This is the end of an era for minecraft. Expect its popularity to plummet as microsoft fucks it up beyond recognition.