Bearcraft: Any Minecrafters about?

worst game in the history of computer games, graphics are appalling, yet my 11 year old boys love it, to the point of not only playing it but sitting for hours watching someone else play it on youtube.

they have all the new releases and still want to play this shit.

minecraft does my tits in.

Totally agree,

Could have saved myself a fortune at Christmas as this is all my kids have played since then.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 7 year old is obssessed by minecraft and is now gony do what your doin!!!

FKN STAMPY LONGNOSE RUINS MY LIFE, I hear his squeaky fkn voice all day everyday the now!!!!

Pmsl at this only because I feel your pain. My 2 have his YouTube videos on all the time, his voice makes my ears bleed!!

I came back to my seat at half time a few games ago to find my 9 year old deep in conversation with the guy next to him about Minecraft. He told me he plays it and has got his grandson into it too. I still don't get it though much to my kids disgust.

My daughter plays minecraft and likes your creation. You've to keep up the good work apparently. She is only nine mind you :-)

(tu) same here.

My nine yr old daughter loves minecraft and she called it "very cool" Which is apparently like being fonzy cool :D

My 7 year old is obssessed by minecraft and is now gony do what your doin!!!

FKN STAMPY LONGNOSE RUINS MY LIFE, I hear his squeaky fkn voice all day everyday the now!!!!

He is a cunt mate (tu) Fuck him, I don't care if he tamed a fucking otter.

You should be pleased that your wee ones are playing games like minecraft, lots of engineering and mathematics involved in this simple game. Better than blasting zombies all day!

More than happy for him to play it. I just really don't need a running commentary! :lol: Soul destroying!

My 8 year old daughter used to be feckin fanatical about Minecraft (she's since discovered Littlest Pet Shop and is costing me a fortune) on the laptop and Xbox 360 ,,,, she laughs her nut off at the youtube videos of some numpty called 'The Syndicate'. On the Xbox she joins in on a minecraft version of The Hunger Games with other like minded 8 - 10 year olds ,,, changed days from when I was that age lol.

My 8 year old daughter used to be feckin fanatical about Minecraft (she's since discovered Littlest Pet Shop and is costing me a fortune) on the laptop and Xbox 360 ,,,, she laughs her nut off at the youtube videos of some numpty called 'The Syndicate'. On the Xbox she joins in on a minecraft version of The Hunger Games with other like minded 8 - 10 year olds ,,, changed days from when I was that age lol.

Syndicate is a wank. If you want her brain IQ to be above average tell her to stop watching his shitty channel.

• 4 months later...

Well, I had some time on my hands after watching today's referendum news come in so I thought I'd mark the occasion.

2014-09-19_16.47.15.png

Friendship Tower, built to commemorate Scotland choosing to stay in the family, and to commemorate the general awesomeness of Britain :D.

The thing at the top is like a little garden kinda thing with a commemorative tree and stuff.

And the view from the top...

2014-09-19_16.46.40.png

You can even see The Gers Tower (third from the right) way off in the distance :7325:

Don't worry, I also intend to celebrate tomorrow by getting a wee bit pissed, with nice beer and stuff :thumbup:

EDIT: No the flag isn't upside down or back to front. It's built out of square blocks. It's VERY difficult to make diagonals out of square blocks :P.

Well, I had some time on my hands after watching today's referendum news come in so I thought I'd mark the occasion.

2014-09-19_16.47.15.png

Friendship Tower, built to commemorate Scotland choosing to stay in the family, and to commemorate the general awesomeness of Britain :D.

The thing at the top is like a little garden kinda thing with a commemorative tree and stuff.

And the view from the top...

2014-09-19_16.46.40.png

You can even see The Gers Tower (third from the right) way off in the distance :7325:

Don't worry, I also intend to celebrate tomorrow by getting a wee bit pissed, with nice beer and stuff :thumbup:

EDIT: No the flag isn't upside down or back to front. It's built out of square blocks. It's VERY difficult to make diagonals out of square blocks :P.

You old enough to drink ;)