Ally stat

TheLawMan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what ,those 10% that wanted Ally to stay in the latest poll are doing double shifts on here to get those comments on defending him .Like one poster said earlier ,there's around 10 of them and there taking it in turns to talk up our tactical genius .Take a wee break lads .Don't think one word of your tosh is going to convince the sensible bears that have already made up there minds about Ally .He is clueless and God help us if he still around in 18mths time

I could point out that only 6 of those 13 were first team players with more than a handful of games between them, but I'm sure you wouldn't be interested.

My hearts not into ally bashing at the moment but i must say how ironic it is that the best football i've watched at Ibrox in the last two years was played by the team cobbled together at the last minute.The more signings Ally made and more coaching they got , the worse the football became.Jon Daly in my view was Allys worst decision because he overestimated his ability and that dictated we play long ball football to a man who is hard to find , thus making everybodys job harder.

Tell you what ,those 10% that wanted Ally to stay in the latest poll are doing double shifts on here to get those comments on defending him .Like one poster said earlier ,there's around 10 of them and there taking it in turns to talk up our tactical genius .Take a wee break lads .Don't think one word of your tosh is going to convince the sensible bears that have already made up there minds about Ally .He is clueless and God help us if he still around in 18mths time

Bears are capable of making up their own minds about Ally.

My hearts not into ally bashing at the moment but i must say how ironic it is that the best football i've watched at Ibrox in the last two years was played by the team cobbled together at the last minute.The more signings Ally made and more coaching they got , the worse the football became.Jon Daly in my view was Allys worst decision because he overestimated his ability and that dictated we play long ball football to a man who is hard to find , thus making everybodys job harder.

I actually thought that the start of the league season this year was about the best in the period, but it's all subjective.

Leave us sub-par intelligence types alone you intellectual snob.

Legalbeagle .Judging by your posts on other threads ,its yourself that's seems to be the uppity one . (tu)

On the subject of Ally's ability ,I'm definitely right .He has none .

Sorry that's hurt your feelings

Moi? Uppity? Surely not.

I only mention intellect as you do like to suggest that people who disagree with you are stupid, not sensible, etc.

Legalbeagle .Judging by your posts on other threads ,its yourself that's seems to be the uppity one . (tu)

On the subject of Ally's ability ,I'm definitely right .He has none .

Sorry that's hurt your feelings

How are you definitely right, you have your opinion and others reserve the right to have theirs. I can imagine you being about in 1688 and opposing The Glorious Revolution just because you wouldn't have the heart to see it through the initial bedding in period.

I'm as thick as mince most of the time mate so intellect is never in my thoughts when I have an strong opinion

Apart from those who disagree with you being labelled gullible, and those who agree being sensible.

Degrees of intelligence aren't what this debate is about, it is all about personal opinions. I respect that, why can't you?