Ally stat

TheLawMan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally is our only manager in over a century not to win the Top League, Scottish Cup or League Cup for 3 straight seasons and still be manager. :(

He's also the only manager to lose a full squad of players, suffer an illegal transfer embargo and try to tempt free agents to play in the lowest league in the country.

PULL OUT A BALANCE SHEET FOR THAT!

What a pish statistic!

He's also the only manager to lose a full squad of players, suffer an illegal transfer embargo and try to tempt free agents to play in the lowest league in the country.

PULL OUT A BALANCE SHEET FOR THAT!

What a pish statistic!

Yet still have a budget twice the size of St Mirren and Inverness added together. :(

Well thats a lie isnt it really. (tu)

no its not really. first day of training only 6 first team players .unless of course you just want to have a potshot at a club legend for no reason. What is the point of the constant ally bashing does it make you feel the big man?

The board have stated hes going nowhere and its not in their thinking to remove him. We cant afford to pay him off. We cant afford to hire anyone . No manager worth their salt is going to come to a club that demands perfection but doesnt want to pay for it.

makes me laugh the same people who demand the uof stop pushing their agenda think its okay when they push theirs! (tu)

no its not really. first day of training only 6 first team players .unless of course you just want to have a potshot at a club legend for no reason. What is the point of the constant ally bashing does it make you feel the big man?

The board have stated hes going nowhere and its not in their thinking to remove him. We cant afford to pay him off. We cant afford to hire anyone . No manager worth their salt is going to come to a club that demands perfection but doesnt want to pay for it.

makes me laugh the same people who demand the uof stop pushing their agenda think its okay when they push theirs! (tu)

Ally was my footballing hero. A legend as you put it. That however will not stop me from speaking out if i dont think he should be our manager. I only noticed this after reading another thread and every other record we hold gets posted so surely nothing to stop me posting this one. :ph34r: