Ally stat

TheLawMan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My hearts not into ally bashing at the moment but i must say how ironic it is that the best football i've watched at Ibrox in the last two years was played by the team cobbled together at the last minute.The more signings Ally made and more coaching they got , the worse the football became.Jon Daly in my view was Allys worst decision because he overestimated his ability and that dictated we play long ball football to a man who is hard to find , thus making everybodys job harder.

I see what you're getting at but, doesn 't Daly's lack of mobility & pace mean that he's likely to be where you last saw him - thus making him easier to pick out!?

He's also the only manager that doesn't have a clue about profit and loss margins, financial budget projections, cost benefit analysis, etc etc and so on.

Im sorry but any manager that does not know what a player is costing him, is not doing his job properly as far as Im concerned, never mind, not getting the best out of that player, or playing said player to his strengths!

Custard .Who the fuck said they weren't entitled to their opinion .What a pathetic comment

Nobody. You were attacking bears for holding an opinion that's not the same as yours though (ie belittling them rather than challenging their opinion). Same old from many on here. If you don't pull a party line you're 'not sensible', you're 'pulling shifts', you're 'deluded', you 'won't accept the truth'. Sounds quite arrogant tbh.

He's also the only manager to lose a full squad of players, suffer an illegal transfer embargo and try to tempt free agents to play in the lowest league in the country.

PULL OUT A BALANCE SHEET FOR THAT!

What a pish statistic!

Hear this piss all the time he was shite before he lost them and shite after it.

I actually thought that the start of the league season this year was about the best in the period, but it's all subjective.

Not at Ibrox m8 ,i agree we played well away from home at start of season and no coincidence big Daly looked better on small parks like he did at tannadump .Put him in a big park like Ibrox and he gets shown up .

Aye mate, malmo, maribor, falkirk, dundee united, 2011 - 2012

queen of the south, inverness, dundee united 2012 - 2013

forfar, raith rovers, dundee united 2013 - 2014

What happened there then?

Is that 10 losses in three seasons? Maybe someone can do the google thing and tell me how many losses Eck had in his time, or how many losses Advocaat had in his time. Never mind where those teams were playing or what level we are on, how about just looking at Rangers wins v losses in any given year. Good teams don't always win every game they play.

Is that 10 losses in three seasons? Maybe someone can do the google thing and tell me how many losses Eck had in his time, or how many losses Advocaat had in his time. Never mind where those teams were playing or what level we are on, how about just looking at Rangers wins v losses in any given year. Good teams don't always win every game they play.

Graeme Souness and the scottish cup simply didn't go!