Contract talks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If McCoist has any sort of ambition, he'll release them all.

Hutton has failed to develop into the player that was expected and the reality of Little is that he's only here because of our circumstances; better and younger players made the first team grade (Ness, Wylde, etc.) faster than him. He scored a few against part-time binmen and postmen, but he will add zero to our team as we move up the system.

The Cribari thing isn't even up for debate. Extending his contract is a sack-able offence.

I don't understand why some people even consider keeping Cribari on in a coaching role, he is totally untried as a coach, same as Ally, and lets be honest, he's not exactly setting the world on fire as manager, so we could just be adding another dud to the coaching staff.

No Hegarty or Foster? I don't like Black and I'm sure we could get a better value for money replacement.

Your dreaming if you think any that lot will leave considering the money their own. Will only be the out of contract players who leave and that's unfortunate for Little as he probably just about merits some kind of deal.

Your dreaming if you think any that lot will leave considering the money their own. Will only be the out of contract players who leave and that's unfortunate for Little as he probably just about merits some kind of deal.

Oh, I know that. I was just surprised that a couple of names were missing off his axe list.

We need to get rid of the high earners, but who is going to sign them on similar terms to us? We are stuck with them!

If Boyd and Miller come in Little would be best to leave for the sake of his career.

Little was very unfortunate with that injury pre-Christmas. He hasn't really done much since then. If he was playing up top in his best position every week I think we'd see a huge improvement in him.

As you say it is probably best for his career that he leaves.

Little was very unfortunate with that injury pre-Christmas. He hasn't really done much since then. If he was playing up top in his best position every week I think we'd see a huge improvement in him.

As you say it is probably best for his career that he leaves.

absolutely. Ideally we get Miller and don't get Boyd so we could pair Little with him, he could learn more from Miller than Boyd IMO.

I'd like to see the Clark & Little partnership given a good go.

you know it won't happen mate, not under Ally. We should be doing squad rotation next season seeing as they're all moaning about being drained from last season, surely it'd make sense and we wouldn't then need to listen to full time professionals complaining about how hard it is against part time amateurs.

Andy Little is an absolutely horrific footballer.

It confuses me significantly when he's being proposed as a first team starter next season when, elsewhere, the suggested return of Miller and/or Boyd is dismissed. Those an incredible comparisons.

Had we not went into administration, then liquidation before being relegated to the Third Division, Andy Little would either be playing in Northern Ireland's national league or flipping burgers in Glasgow Central's Burger King.

I met him and Perry in Ibiza in the summer of 2012; he was no longer a Rangers player, his contract had expired and he was looking for a new club. Younger players like Wylde, Ness, McCabe and Fleck had joined the Academy at Murray Park later than him, but made it to the first team before him.

I genuinely believe that you only have to watch him on a football park to assess that he's terrible and if anyone refers to his 20+ goals last season, in a league filled with part-time binmen and postmen, I'll be disappointed.

Andy Little is an absolutely horrific footballer.

It confuses me significantly when he's being proposed as a first team starter next season when, elsewhere, the suggested return of Miller and/or Boyd is dismissed. Those an incredible comparisons.

Had we not went into administration, then liquidation before being relegated to the Third Division, Andy Little would either be playing in Northern Ireland's national league or flipping burgers in Glasgow Central's Burger King.

I met him and Perry in Ibiza in the summer of 2012; he was no longer a Rangers player, his contract had expired and he was looking for a new club. Younger players like Wylde, Ness, McCabe and Fleck had joined the Academy at Murray Park later than him, but made it to the first team before him.

I genuinely believe that you only have to watch him on a football park to assess that he's terrible and if anyone refers to his 20+ goals last season, in a league filled with part-time binmen and postmen, I'll be disappointed.

You've taken that too far.

Did him and Little spit-roast your bird over in Ibiza or something?

I don't have a bird.

For what it's worth, Perry was permanently comatose (Fitting for Ibiza, but debatable for a professional footballer) and Little struck me as someone more comfortable on a farm than a holiday island.