VB article : Evidence Based Mathematics

Good read although wee bit hard to follow. Not rosy but not totally fucked is ok for now and i'd of course expect the losses to dimish in forthcoming financial years as the one off costs we have borne do not reoccur.

Nice to see some factual evidence as opposed to the screeching from the union of fucktards. Cap doffed to the VB's

It's a very detailed piece, but I'm not 100% certain I agree with many of the assumptions made in the post.

For instance, the asset worth is based on listed rather than real world value. This would be a severe hindrance when trying to leverage funding.

Also the movement in our economic climate makes it a particularly fluctuating market, certainly unusual compared to a standard corporation.

This also does not factor in the 'emotional effect' of disenfranchised fans. Customers can be somewhat relied on to seek best value and not be guided on moral viewpoints. Not so much in our situation.

Not sure where cash and STI figure of c£11m from either. Is this the latest figures we have?