Tin Hat On!

You know what I've had my vieews about Ally and out current crop of first team players and I'd say most on here have had similar views.

However having said that I reckon its time to move on a wee bit from that. I still don't think Ally is the man for the long term future and the vast majority of our squad isn't either BUT Ally won't be walking and most of these guys will be there for the season ahead.

Look at the league we will be in next season, some of the teams we will face, some of the grounds we will go to, our team is one season away from the top flight and ALL OF US need to be up for the fight.

From boycotting Ibrox to boycotting away games it has to stop, the bigger picture is our football club needs us.

Let's make our way back to the top flight with passion and noise, show why We Are The People.

I know its highly unlikely to have what I'm asking for but I can wish.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be a tough season, got to get the team playing well consistently and hopefully the old adage We Welcome The Chase will still apply for this Rangers team.

Of course at will mate.

We are gonna be in the most competitive league where yet again EVERYONE will want to beat The Rangers. We've broken world records and been the talk of world football.

We are THE ONLY SHOW in town and always will be.

Easy to say while we have 3 months without having to put up with the shite football.

Easy to say coz I mean it mate.

As I've said I've been a massive critic of Ally but he will be in charge next season and he and the team will need us.

He is not the long term.sotion but he is the man who will be charged with vetting us back to the top I'm no pro-Ally just pro Rangers.

Easy to say coz I mean it mate.

As I've said I've been a massive critic of Ally but he will be in charge next season and he and the team will need us.

He is not the long term.sotion but he is the man who will be charged with vetting us back to the top I'm no pro-Ally just pro Rangers.

In life (and in football) you sometimes have to take one step backwards to take two steps forward - and the long term sustainability and health of the club and playing pool will be best served if we take the short term pain (as perceived by some) and ditch the newly wed chap during the summer and get in place someone who can take us forward.

I am convinced we cannot progress with him in charge, not only are we treading water, we are going backwards at a high rate of knots. To leave him in place is folly.

I'm up for it and will be behind the team but I'll not be about to lay off McCoist until he actually proves people wrong

No one should ever be above criticism anyway mate and Ally is no different.

Let's just hope he starts the season

well.

In life (and in football) you sometimes have to take one step backwards to take two steps forward - and the long term sustainability and health of the club and playing pool will be best served if we take the short term pain (as perceived by some) and ditch the newly wed chap during the summer and get in place someone who can take us forward.

I am convinced we cannot progress with him in charge, not only are we treading water, we are going backwards at a high rate of knots. To leave him in place is folly.

I do think we have to change for the long term good but I can't see it being this time round.

Half decent football would be a start

That's pretty subjective though, what's half decent to you may still be pish as far as I'm concerned and vice versa.

We need to set some KPI's to determine if he is a success next season.

That's pretty subjective though, what's half decent to you may still be pish as far as I'm concerned and vice versa.

We need to set some KPI's to determine if he is a success next season.

1) won league by at least ten points.

2) win ramsdens cup

3) final of another cup