Surely even the tims will be embarrassed

How long will the ratcatchers continue to claim national championships for this farce? Not only is there no challenge from the biggest city and most successful club there is now none from the capital ... in fact all they have to beat to claim a "national" title is to beat a few glorified sheep shaggers who like timmy can't believe their luck :brokensfa:

They don't get embarrassed about fuck all.

They also believe that our demotion to the bottom tier was the sole fault of CW defaulting on our tax dues. They are mostly correct there but there was certainly a concerted campaign amongst the sellick minded to drive us down as low as they could. This was also assisted by the other Rangers haters.

There are a lot of countries around the world where the top league is less competitive than the 2nd league but I can't think of any other where the clubs in the lower division are bigger than those in the top division.

They should enjoy it while they can because it ain't going to stay that way forever. And we should keep reminding them that their titles are indeed tainted by all the behind the scenes work their support did to get us maximum punishments, some of it illegal and based on illegal info from the tax office.

There are a lot of countries around the world where the top league is less competitive than the 2nd league but I can't think of any other where the clubs in the lower division are bigger than those in the top division.

are hibs and hearts really bigger and more successful than the sheep and dundee hibs ?

are hibs and hearts really bigger and more successful than the sheep and dundee hibs ?

They are arguably bigger clubs yes, with maybe Aberdeen squeezing in between them with both being well supported in terms of attendances and Hearts over the life of the SPL being the 3rd (and minor) force of Scottish football. There is also almost no doubt the Hearts Hibernian derby is the second biggest in Scottish football.

Yes they are playing in a poorer standard of league but any way you look at it they would still be champions of Scotland albeit the titles are undeniably devalued.

Let them enjoy celebrating tainted titles, they are and always will be in our shadows.

I think they'd be a little disappointed with the relegation of their fellow terrorists Hibernian. As even though they will probably comfortably beat Hamilton, Hamilton will at least make septic work for it, whereas Hibs would always roll over time and time again for septic.

Hibs never lie down to Celtic. Not from what I've seen.

During the Helicopter Sunday season the tims had the chance to go 8 clear after beating us at Ibrox, Hibs destroyed them at the piggery, beat them 3-1.

Hibs never lie down to Celtic. Not from what I've seen.

During the Helicopter Sunday season the tims had the chance to go 8 clear after beating us at Ibrox, Hibs destroyed them at the piggery, beat them 3-1.

I don't think there's any love lost after the scum stole all their players and nearly closed them down.