PES 2015

The Godfather

It's sharper and clearer on PS4, hopefully they will fix it for release on xboxone though.

Anyone know if we are getting a second demo like they did for last gen?

It's sharper and clearer on the 360/PS3 nevermind the PS4 :lol:

Would of thought that was the plan however since most people are loving the game maybe they'l sack the 2nd demo this time round.

Yeah maybe, I'm more than happy with that one but would be great if they had a more recent code for us like before.

Wonder if the community will take a while before getting the option files ready since this is new gen and editor may be upgraded?

Right now option files cannot be done on PS4, Can be done on Xbone...Most people think Sony will bring USB support for the PS4 in the next update...Im amazed they have not brought it already!

Like Fifa the game is really still running with everything from last gen so doubt the editor will be improved...However it was already pretty amazing with option files having far better kits than what EA/Konami managed.

Right now option files cannot be done on PS4, Can be done on Xbone...Most people think Sony will bring USB support for the PS4 in the next update...Im amazed they have not brought it already!

Like Fifa the game is really still running with everything from last gen so doubt the editor will be improved...However it was already pretty amazing with option files having far better kits than what EA/Konami managed.

Yeah I read on a PES site that Sony will be supporting USB before the game is released, it would be a blow to Konami if they didn't.

Wish all that could be done through the game like say in WWE or Fight Night when you can download fighters and such from other folk who have uploaded it.

Wish all that could be done through the game like say in WWE or Fight Night when you can download fighters and such from other folk who have uploaded it.

Option files were a nightmare installing on both PS3 & Xbox 360 last time although a better way finally came out for the 360...That would be ideal just downloading it off a server...EA would sue the fuck out of them though :lol:

Option files were a nightmare installing on both PS3 & Xbox 360 last time although a better way finally came out for the 360...That would be ideal just downloading it off a server...EA would sue the fuck out of them though :lol:

Yeah I remember before last year or maybe 13 you had to go through every file singularly on the PS3 to copy them :lol: took forever, they finally added a select all and copy function after a few years!

Stunning detail in Ibra...looks shit in FIFA :lol:

Can't watch the vid at work, will do later.

Have the sorted camera out? PES has such solid player models and faces they really should show up better from the default cam I think.

Like FIFA looks good from a distance but up close it's hit or miss while PES is the other way round I find.

Stunning detail in Ibra...looks shit in FIFA :lol:

Can't watch the vid at work, will do later.

Have the sorted camera out? PES has such solid player models and faces they really should show up better from the default cam I think.

Like FIFA looks good from a distance but up close it's hit or miss while PES is the other way round I find.

I doubt it they cannot seem to get a good LOD from gameplay cam without causing slowdowns...They would need to make a proper nxt-gen game but i doubt we will see that anytime soon.

I doubt it they cannot seem to get a good LOD from gameplay cam without causing slowdowns...They would need to make a proper nxt-gen game but i doubt we will see that anytime soon.

Hopefully next year. (we will be saying that then too I bet)

Just minor tweaks needed from the demo and it will do me for now.

Love the celebrations especially Suarez and Ronaldo.

Hopefully next year. (we will be saying that then too I bet)

Just minor tweaks needed from the demo and it will do me for now.

Love the celebrations especially Suarez and Ronaldo.

Yep it's always next year :lol: I have a feeling PES & Fifa will not go proper nxt gen for another 4-5 years :( When you see what NBA2k is like then look at Fifa & PES they are just so far behind in terms of tech.

Yep it's always next year :lol: I have a feeling PES & Fifa will not go proper nxt gen for another 4-5 years :( When you see what NBA2k is like then look at Fifa & PES they are just so far behind in terms of tech.

Yeah it's really annoying. I mean you look at MGS and that looks proper next gen and is a far larger game than PES so they must have the ability to do more with it I feel.

NBA is stunning, I can't play it for shit though...the day those visuals and gameplay combine for a football game then everyone wins.

We keep buying the games though so we in a way make it ok for these guys to do the bare minimum...they know we will buy anyway.

I'd take a game with PES player models and gameplay with FIFAS visuals and presentation. How hard can it be to combine them!!

Some things I noticed were there's no improvement on animations from the demo, I was hoping for a good deal more;

The stamina issue is still there, mata and Rooney were in red at 70 odd minutes and at half time more than half stamina was gone for most players, that's crazy IMO.