21,000 ST Renewed (updated)

one55

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can anyone say that he walked away? he still bought a season ticket.

Was making a point that certain groups will count him as 'not renewing'. I said months ago lots of fans in the same position who did not directly renew but instead let their old seat lapse and buy a new ticket for another seat. Suits some posters to count them as 'not renewed'.

Would love to know how many season tickets have been sold for the upcoming season.

Was making a point that certain groups will count him as 'not renewing'. I said months ago lots of fans in the same position who did not directly renew but instead let their old seat lapse and buy a new ticket for another seat. Suits some posters to count them as 'not renewed'.

Would love to know how many season tickets have been sold for the upcoming season.

Yeah, i know what you mean but how can anyone say that he walked away? that's just twisting what really happened. if you don't renew and then proceed to buy a ST for a new seat then you're not walking away. maybe the guy just wanted a seat with a better view. the ones twisting it are the ones who walked away by not renewing or buying another season ticket but deciding to attend on a match per match basis which is very unlikely that they will attend every single game this way.

so would i. when do you think the club will announce it?