21,000 ST Renewed (updated)

one55

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club really need us this season more than ever

There is a real surge and a real positive mentality coming from Gorgie.

They have shifted 14000 season tickets and have signed a few decent players and are playing well at pre season.

They will be strong this yr!

If we fuck about we are in trouble

21k is a joke at this stage of our fightback

They have shifted 14000 season tickets and have signed a few decent players and are playing well at pre season.

Yep while we are going on holiday to the US and fighting each other back home, the opposition are calculating what it needs to make them stronger and getting it done.

where does the club say that we've sold 21k ST's?

if true i hope they UOF/SOS cunts are happy now. this is what you do to a club you "support" get tae fuck. should be banned from ibrox for life. don't deserve to be called rangers fans.

i seriously don't see these people buying individual tickets on a match per match basis. they're just talking out their arses with that shit. they'll pick and choose what games they'll go to. that's just gonna hurt the club even more.

then of course next season. if we even get promoted. they'll all come crawling back wanting season tickets so they can watch us playing the bheasts and every other bastarding team in the premiership.

21 k is poor tbh..

If we play a Midweek game in Winter there'll be lucky to be 15 k there..

We're a club going nowhere..

Think more correctly we are a club coming back from nowhere.

Even without the ST boycott, I think our attendances were going to continually drop off until we got back to the top league. Although our ST sales last season were slightly up on the previous season, I thought our attendances over the season were generally down. IMO our return to the top league was always going to something to endure rather enjoy and as time went by the less committed were going to start to drop out.

where does the club say that we've sold 21k ST's?

if true i hope they UOF/SOS cunts are happy now. this is what you do to a club you "support" get tae fuck. should be banned from ibrox for life. don't deserve to be called rangers fans.

i seriously don't see these people buying individual tickets on a match per match basis. they're just talking out their arses with that shit. they'll pick and choose what games they'll go to. that's just gonna hurt the club even more.

then of course next season. if we even get promoted. they'll all come crawling back wanting season tickets so they can watch us playing the bheasts and every other bastarding team in the premiership.

Myself and another member of moderating team asked during week at ticket office.

Think more correctly we are a club coming back from nowhere.

Even without the ST boycott, I think our attendances were going to continually drop off until we got back to the top league. Although our ST sales last season were slightly up on the previous season, I thought our attendances over the season were generally down. IMO our return to the top league was always going to something to endure rather enjoy and as time went by the less committed were going to start to drop out.

The feel good factor which had the stadium full in Div 3 has been destroyed by an Inept board,turgid shite served up by the team and a fans group with a vested interest..

Yep while we are going on holiday to the US and fighting each other back home, the opposition are calculating what it needs to make them stronger and getting it done.

Spot on mate, we are on a jolly while they go about their business quietly.

Make no mistake, hearts are aiming for promotion immediately and will not be scared to go for us in the first game

How can anyone say that is a decent number when it is a drop of 40% on last year and the team has been promoted?

And that's before you consider who we are and how big a fan base we have.

The club needs to establish why 14k have not renewed and take the appropriate action to rectify the situation and get those arses on the seats.

The feel good factor which had the stadium full in Div 3 has been destroyed by an Inept board,turgid shite served up by the team and a fans group with a vested interest..

These factors definitely haven't helped but still think the attendances would have declined without them. Don't know if I would describe it as a feel good factor but that initial loyalty and defiance from the fans to get behind the club in those troubled times was always going to be hard to fully sustain over the three years in the lower leagues.

The jam farts will be thrashed! They are not good at all.

These factors definitely haven't helped but still think the attendances would have declined without them. Don't know if I would describe it as a feel good factor but that initial loyalty and defiance from the fans to get behind the club in those troubled times was always going to be hard to fully sustain over the three years in the lower leagues.

IMO An effective board and a proper manager/team and we'd have crowds like we did in SPL..

Myself and another member of moderating team asked during week at ticket office.

If 21,000 is true, then it's mission accomplished for the propaganda and attacks from the beast, because that's what I believe it is.

Some fans have openly said they would want admin 2, rather than watch Rangers. Fucking unbelievable! I think we need to understand the level of attack the club is under!

SOS have their thoughts and followers, and that's their right. There is no way on this earth that they equate to a drop so large. It's our own fans that don't know wether their in or out of the fad! This is caused by beasts on forums, undermining everything that could be construed to be helping us to our rightful place as Scotland's top club.

Season tickets have been a problem for the beast and they are now passing it to us, using forums and the media to turn our own against our own!

We need to wake up to the attacks first and foremost. There are many on here and other forums.

Get your STs bought and support Rangers.

Paranoid loyal !!

do fans really believe that the off field nonsense caused us to drop 17k in ST's, maybe a couple of k but not 17k

One of the biggest reasons of the drop is simply on the park and how fucking honking we are, deosnt matter how loyal some of us are, if money is tight, and you have two weans that have been bored shitless for 2 years at ibrox, you probably wont be able to justify another season with increased prices

All it takes is 3000 familes (averaging 3 people a time) to put finances first and thats a hard 9000 ST's lost

make no mistake, entertainment is everything now and we offer heehaw

do fans really believe that the off field nonsense caused us to drop 17k in ST's, maybe a couple of k but not 17k

One of the biggest reasons of the drop is simply on the park and how fucking honking we are, deosnt matter how loyal some of us are, if money is tight, and you have two weans that have been bored shitless for 2 years at ibrox, you probably wont be able to justify another season with increased prices

All it takes is 3000 familes (averaging 3 people a time) to put finances first and thats a hard 9000 ST's lost

This. For a man to take his two kids to the pictures for example. It will be cheaper, easier to get to/park and the kids will actually enjoy themselves. Let's face it it's an absolute chore going to watch that dross at the moment. Big changes are needed. The only reason I'll still be going is out of blind loyalty. Other people might have a tighter financial strain and realise after a couple of games they've 'missed' that they don't actually miss the football.

The football was far worse in the 3rd division and we saw a 3k drop.

Football is an excuse here, not a reason.

IMO An effective board and a proper manager/team and we'd have crowds like we did in SPL..

Not getting involved in board issue but the standard of our team at present is largely symptomatic of the events that hit us in 2012.

I am no great fan of Ally as a manager and certainly think that there are things he could have done better in last two years. However, fans also have to be realistic and take account of the position we were put in. This was always going to lead us having players/team of a lesser standard than we are used to.