Your Starting XI for Next Season

Go 4-3-3. But we need a fast pacey right wing back who is equally as good going forward as he is defending. We also need another CB IMO.

__________________Bell__________________

______MacGregor_______Mohsni___________

New RWB________________________Wallace

__________Black_______MacLeod__________

__________________Law__________________

_____Miller________Boyd_________Temps____

As long as we shut down everything, are disciplined in the way we play and learn to fucking pass the ball, that team would destroy any team in Scotland out with the bheggers. For me the weak point is our defence. No more Jig, and Mohsni is a bombscare.

This would be mine, if Ally can get the tactics right. Too many times last season we'd start 4231 but end up playing 451. If Ally worked on making your formation work I think we'd be in for a real treat.

GOAT for Manager! :pipe:

It's a bit inbalanced IMO.

Two attacking full backs with nobody in midfield to sit deep, really drop in and almost play as a third centre back to cover them will leave us really probe to the counter attack.

Also not keen on Miller playing from the right either.

He's got Black in there? That's where he plays best IMO - i'd also be keen to see Peralta played in that position so we'd have cover.

It's a bit inbalanced IMO.

Two attacking full backs with nobody in midfield to sit deep, really drop in and almost play as a third centre back to cover them will leave us really probe to the counter attack.

Also not keen on Miller playing from the right either.

Black would be playing that exact role.

I think we can play a number of formations with the same XI which could be handy during the course of game

4-4-2 Diamond

________________________ Bell

Foster _____ McGregor ________ Mohsni ______ Wallace

________________________ Black

____________ MacLeod ____________ Law

______________________ Templeton

________________ Boyd ____________ Miller

Or: 4-3-3

________________________ Bell

Foster _____ McGregor ________ Mohsni ______ Wallace

________________________ Black

____________ MacLeod ____________ Law

Miller __________________ Boyd _____________ Templeton

Or: 4-2-3-1

Bell

Foster McGregor Moshni Wallace

Black McLeod

Templeton Law Miller

Boyd

Jdjd

Black would be playing that exact role.

I think Black playing beside somebody playing the role could actually work really well.

I don't really think Black is a great defensive midfielder. To me he's at his best starting moves and spreading it wide with longer cross field passes.

If you got him doing that, somebody sitting in and somebody else who can bomb on I think we would have a pretty dangerous midfield.

Do you think Peralta could play at right back? I've never seen him play there for his country but from what I've seen of him with us he has a good engine and he gets stuck in.

Go 4-3-3. But we need a fast pacey right wing back who is equally as good going forward as he is defending. We also need another CB IMO.

__________________Bell__________________

______MacGregor_______Mohsni___________

New RWB________________________Wallace

__________Black_______MacLeod__________

__________________Law__________________

_____Miller________Boyd_________Temps____

As long as we shut down everything, are disciplined in the way we play and learn to fucking pass the ball, that team would destroy any team in Scotland out with the bheggers. For me the weak point is our defence. No more Jig, and Mohsni is a bombscare.

Good team.

Quite right to say Mohsni is suspect , and if we were to get just one more in it would be his replacement.

4-3-1-2 could work quite nicely. Bell in goals, back four of Foster, Wallace, MacGregor + Moshni. Midfield three of McCulloch, Law and Macleod with Templeton in behind Miller & Boyd.

I'd ideally like us to bring in a RB, CB and CM before the season starts as McCulloch's best position is striker but too many options there while Moshni could struggle in a higher league (tu)

I still think we could do with a pacy winger, creative midfielder and right back but based on what we currently have I'd line up;

Bell

Foste Mcgregor. Moshini. Wallace

Black

Law. Macleod

Templeton

Boyd. Miller

I think Boyd and miller pick themselves barring injury. Not seen mcgregor play but he has to be more mobile than jig. I would prefer to play with two wingers but if foster can contribute as much in attack as Wallace does then I think the above gets the best out of Macleod, law and black and gives Templeton almost a free role to create for the front two.