Beast Abusing Colin Hendry On Twitter

minstral

In situations like this, where relatives are in distress then this type of law is needed. Walk around and say things like that in public and you would be done for breach of the peace.

I don't use twitter ,but I look at it ,but in similar timelines there are people talking about blowing up the Geordie shore house or or stuff about gaza or Israel .

If you look at Facebook or Twitter every so often people , often footy fans , of whatever clubs post shite often offensive shite , when michael Jackson died how many jokes did you get ? Or how many about rolf harris or saville ? If something happened with Lennon tomorrow then would you see hundreds arrested ?

I'm not saying people aren't horrible and offensive I just find it amazing that in out society now we arrest and prosecute such people for making jokes , is that where we are ? That Malaysian airline joke do you really think a 18 year old kid should be put before a court for it ? I'm 40 odd years of age and I've probably heard similar jokes for every tragedy for 30 odd years .

There is a huge difference from someone telling/posting a sick or offensive joke between friends, than some sick bastard actually sending a message to a guy mocking the death of his wife, no matter who the guy happens to be. Fucking completely out of order.

There is a huge difference from someone telling/posting a sick or offensive joke between friends, than some sick bastard actually sending a message to a guy mocking the death of his wife, no matter who the guy happens to be. Fucking completely out of order.

He just posted it on his twitter from what I'm reading, don't think it was sent directly to Hendry.