Rangers The- Institution From VB

minstral

Another good article from VB yet again highlighting the reality of the anti-Rangers agenda that exists within certain sections of the Scottish media.

Although unacceptable, the two so called reporters mentioned continually expose their hatred for our Club with the obvious prejudiced attitude contained within their many snide remarks.

The continual vigilance demonstrated by VB against these vile and bitter people has to be highly commended and I sincerely hope that it continues undaunted until these individuals are shown to everyone to be the bigots that they really are.

Another good article from the Vanguards.

Also the facts are that Ibrox will be remembered for the magnificent atmosphere and superb Rugby whist the beggardome will forever be associated with the appalling car crash of an opening ceremony.

Another good article from the VB. I wish they would do a piece on Johann Lamonts husband Archie Graham who was in charge of the committee and no2 councillor in Glasgow.

Another Celtic supporter putting His football team before the Glasgow taxpayer.

The money spent around Celtic park for 40,000 fans was nothing short of disgusting, Yet Ibrox got nothing done to improve outside the ground, No walkway, no mono blocking around stadium, yet a lot more visitors visited Ibrox.

Why did Mr Graham and his commonwealth committee favour one club?

This is slightly off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread.

The mention of BBC Scotland reminded me of the complaint I made to them a week or so ago, of which I haven't heard anything back.

Is this usual or if I was to complain about something else would I at least receive a response from them? For what it's worth I complained to them a few months back about something similar and they never got back to me then either.

Good article, this needs to be highlighted as on their own these pathetic digs look like just that but over time these are meant to discredit and mock so that people feel as though we are an easy target

Well done VB (tu)

Reminds me also of a saying I always remembered from my childhood:

"The two greatest institutions Scotland ever gave the world are the Church of Scotland and the famous Glasgow Rangers".

we should complain about BBC Scotland and barrage the BBC trust. They must be made aware of these continual events, the media in scotland have been made to look like fools over the reporting at Rangers and they all are that bitter they cant get over it. BBC should be barred until this changes, there the ones moaning on radio whenChick cant interview anyone, and the BIG story is coming next season when were back so we ll see what the BBCwill do as they need to inand around Rangers next season.

Said it before but the best way to get back at the MHedia is hitting them where it hurts most the pocket.

This is what the UOF and SOS should be focusing on not daft huddle board made up pish about Rangers selling this that and the next thing.

If our support mobilised against the MHedia the Rangers bashing would end that very day. Apathy has become our biggest enemy if every bear who buys crap like the daily rebel stopped for one day and that papers circulation went down 60-70 thousand then creeps like Jackass would never print another bad word against Rangers.

Excellent work again by VBs. (tu)

The more questions asked of those who have an aganda to see our great institution suffer the better chance we will have of killing off this underhanded attempt to turn Scotland into a rhepublic.

Getting a bit off topic here, but ultimately, we need a government that will have the balls to ban the funding of catholic cult schools.