http://www.rangers.co.uk/club/information/contact-us

GOAT

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(tu) I mentioned this yesterday on Rangerschat. if every angry bear sends a strong enough email voicing their displeasure at Ally still being here, then they might start to actually listen.

first order of business of the new fans board should be everyone telling the board exactly how they feel about this.

(tu) I mentioned this yesterday on Rangerschat. if every angry bear sends a strong enough email voicing their displeasure at Ally still being here, then they might start to actually listen.

first order of business of the new fans board should be everyone telling the board exactly how they feel about this.

is there any cunt at club who actually gives 2 fucks about fans

is there any cunt at club who actually gives 2 fucks about fans

probably not, but they care about money. And the thought of half the current season ticket holders and pay at the gate people not coming back, will hpefully spur the board into taking action.

This is one area I feel our board has been very weak on, they should have sacked him after the Ramsdens final, if they were going to.

can you post it up here mate (your email)? just interested to see what people are sending in

Dear Mr Wallace,

I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be attending anymore Rangers FC matches until action is taken against the current management team in place. This is not an easy decision and certainly not a rash one as myself and many other loyal supporters have been left disillusioned by the current on the park performances and latterly results.

I have followed this football for more than 27 years home and away spending thousands upon thousands cheering my team on. However last Sunday at 3.30pm this is no longer the case, I will not be pouring my hard earned money into the club unless immediate action is taken and a change is made in the management area. I understand many people with no real connection to the club might think Ally McCoist is a person Rangers cannot do without but I’d like to bring to you the views from the supporters who matter….

I have included poll results and links to two of the most popular and reliable Rangers football forums online today. These take in over 2,300 supporters view points on if the current manager should remain in charge, the results are shown below :

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=1018979

89.89% (1,580) Think Ally McCoist is not the man for the job.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=272029&st=2100#entry1062123858

89.85% (549) Think Ally McCoist is not the man for the job.

I want you and the rest of the board at Ibrox to take these opinions seriously and think about the long term of the club and how we the supporters need to be heard.

I understand the decsion to part company with any manager is never an easy one but the decision to not go and see the club I love is also a very hard decision to make but I’ve made it for the right reasons.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and I hope to hear something out of the club soon regarding the position of our manager.

Many Thanks,

Dear Mr Wallace,

I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be attending anymore Rangers FC matches until action is taken against the current management team in place. This is not an easy decision and certainly not a rash one as myself and many other loyal supporters have been left disillusioned by the current on the park performances and latterly results.

I have followed this football for more than 27 years home and away spending thousands upon thousands cheering my team on. However last Sunday at 3.30pm this is no longer the case, I will not be pouring my hard earned money into the club unless immediate action is taken and a change is made in the management area. I understand many people with no real connection to the club might think Ally McCoist is a person Rangers cannot do without but I’d like to bring to you the views from the supporters who matter….

I have included poll results and links to two of the most popular and reliable Rangers football forums online today. These take in over 2,300 supporters view points on if the current manager should remain in charge, the results are shown below :

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=272029&st=2100#entry1062123858

I want you and the rest of the board at Ibrox to take these opinions seriously and think about the long term of the club and how we the supporters need to be heard.

I understand the decsion to part company with any manager is never an easy one but the decision to not go and see the club I love is also a very hard decision to make but I’ve made it for the right reasons.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and I hope to hear something out of the club soon regarding the position of our manager.

Many Thanks,

(tu)

probably not, but they care about money. And the thought of half the current season ticket holders and pay at the gate people not coming back, will hpefully spur the board into taking action.

This is one area I feel our board has been very weak on, they should have sacked him after the Ramsdens final, if they were going to.

do they care about money? if they did would they not do everything in their power to keep the customers happy?

could easily argue they are infact doing the opposite and trying to drive the value of the club down. Actually makes more sense of the decisions being made and why there is such a split in the board/investors

not like certain members of the board have never used strong arm tactics and the long game before to take over whatever they set their sights on.

Dear Mr Wallace,

Many Thanks,

so ur threatening to boycott? not even going to go on a game by game basis?

pot kettle anyone.

you better know what ur doing, he may be a poor manager but thats not all he brings. If it wasnt 4 ally we would have signed the 5 way agreement. you may be opening the door for what seems very dark forces within the club to now have free reign.

again i hope u know what the stakes are.hes the last person left with the same hopes as us for the club nobody else has his sway. hope u havnt just cut off ur nose to spite ur face.