New NFL Season

20 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

How easy is it to get tickets for the games? Going to New York in November and if there is a game on then by either of the New York teams a would quite like to go 

Think it's fairly easy mate. My mates been over and picked up tickets. Just prebook them if needs be. 

They both play at the same stadium. But one team plays in red white and blue. The other green and white. You'll know which team you should see. :pipe: 

11 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

How easy is it to get tickets for the games? Going to New York in November and if there is a game on then by either of the New York teams a would quite like to go 

Piss easy, I got tickets for Pittsburgh Steelers vs San Francisco 49ers in September through vivid seats which is similar to ticket master. 

4 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Uptown funking?

Beyonce's new song about black lives matter, she does anything for publicity.  Pretending to be down with the people while she was staying in a $10,000 night accommodation. 

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I feel like I might start a new thread when the draft starts. Or should we keep this one going?

I think I'll keep this going, but shall edit the title.

New thread! so people not in the know can follow the draft through to pre season. Just a little easier navigation for said newbies (tu)

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

New thread! so people not in the know can follow the draft through to pre season. Just a little easier navigation for said newbies (tu)

:001:   It would also be nice if the first page had a list of who supports which team.  

Just now, cstamomusa said:

:001:   It would also be nice if the first page had a list of who supports which team.  

Haha good shout! See I kinda followed manning more than a certain team, a little like I've done with aguero in the footy (weird I know)

Allegiance is with the Colts though :D

On 13 February 2016 at 6:42 PM, JamieD said:

An HGH taking (allegedly) sex fiend at that.

On 13 February 2016 at 5:05 PM, ben51 said:

I'll see what a few others think, who post a lot on in here, then take the decision from there. (tu)

I never realised how long ago this thread was started :lol:

New one might be a good idea, and the list of teams that people support would be good as well so we know who to hate (mainly Patriots and Seahawks fans).