Stewart Regan's Succulent Lamb

Virtuoso

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again i will state what i said earlier. It isn't as easy as saying to the media here's the proof. Ever stop to think what the implications could be for those people behind the scenes?

And we are also not naive because we have challenged the media and do so with every single article. Their refusal to acknowledge it is not something we can easily overcome.

If you rule the media you control the people.

It's time the COWARDS in our support did their bit. It's all very well saying you're a Rangers fans behind closed doors or in safe circles....

We certainly have a lot of slacktivists within our support.

Write to Talksport.

Adrian Durham is a Good Guy and I beleive if you Flagged this Up to him he may just run with it on his showDrivetime.

He is having a go at Malky McKay rightly so with his Textgate.

He does have some Morals and is Honest is old Adrian.

Remember he was quite up to speed with our Predicement back then and was on the Show trying to defend a Proffesional Football Club from all Rhabids in Scottish Football.

Worth a go I reckon.

Contact

Your name *

Your e-mail address *

Subject *

Category *Clips of the WeekFeedbackRadio ShowSyndication enquiries

Message *

Subscribe to the talkSPORT newsletter

talkSPORT Contact List

Studio:

Telephone 08717 22 33 44 (10p a minute)

Text 81089 (50p plus your standard network rate)

Email using the box above and choosing “Radio show” from the drop down menu

Reception:

Tel 020 7959 7800

Advertising queries:

Contact James Hancock, Group Business Director

Email: James.Hancock@talksport.co.uk

Telephone: 020 7959 7868

On-air and Programming queries:

Email: onairquery@talksport.co.uk

Press releases:

To reach our news/producing team, email: press.releases@talksport.co.uk

Predictor / I Know the Score:

If you need to make contact regarding the talkSPORT Predictor game then please use the feedback form on the predictor page. Click here to go to the feedback form.

Any emails sent to any of the addresses listed on this page regarding Predictor / I Know the Score will not receive a response.

Feedback, complaints and technical queries:

Email: feedback@talksport.co.uk

Address:

talkSPORT, 18 Hatfields, London, SE1 8DJ

Read more at http://talksport.com/contact#48KFATKJWqPKzugv.99

Good call. Durham is always looking for an excuse to rip in to the taigs. He also sometimes looks to demean Scottish Football in general - a fine opportunity for him to expose the corruption & bias in Scotland on national radio.

He's a wind up merchant, but doesn't shirk asking the awkward questions...

If Regan buggered off for dinner after signing a blank sheet, he must have known what was going to be decided beforehand, suggesting every single c**t was in on it, not just Regan.

Go after the f**king lot of them.

If the top man bails out the meeting, it must surely be adjourned to recommence the next day, he fucked off giving carte blanche to the kids left in the sweet shop.

Equal to-

Pikey comes along to tarmac your drive but you have to go out, tell you what mate i will leave you this signed blank cheque I trust you to complete the job and charge me the right money ( that's going to happen right?)

(Tom English – The Scotsman 25.11.2012)

(Tom English - Twitter 21.08.2014)

As we didn't get any response to our petition for an investigation into the leaks from within HMRC I don't see any reason why we don't try again. I've signed numerous petitions from this web site www.38degrees.org we just need someone who has the literary skills to set it up......worth a try?

Then your evidence is pretty worthless, and releasing uncorroborated, unproven allegations on your website is going to be the sum total of action on this story.

Which would be a damned shame.

Absolutely, and I appreciate the difficulties in getting acknowledgement. As I alluded to, you need to challenge them from higher ground than the VB currently stand upon.

I don't know who you're aiming this at, but I must admit, I don't like it one bit.

The reason this story will ultimately fail will not, and should not be laid at the feet of ordinary Rangers fans.

Oh I think you know fine well who I mean when I say the Cowards in our support.

Journalists, MSP's, Supporters Groups.....fans with influence in other words.

For example...Westminster Rangers Supporters Club....or the RST....or the RSA

What comments have they made on this article putting pressure on Regan to publicly explain his actions that night?

What comments have they made on this article putting pressure on Regan to publicly explain his actions that night?

I feel he (Gary Ralston) is a bit of a sell out at the minute with his silence and according to Merlin, Gary' last article regarding Soros was really poor journalism but what if the RFFF (lol) commissioned and paid him to write the story about what's happened to us, surely he would then push some editors to get parts of the book printed in the rags?

I feel he (Gary Ralston) is a bit of a sell out at the minute with his silence and according to Merlin, Gary' last article regarding Soros was really poor journalism but what if the RFFF (lol) commissioned and paid him to write the story about what's happened to us, surely he would then push some editors to get parts of the book printed in the rags?

Fuck giving him a penny of RFFF money

He's a journalist apparently - it's his job to report things like this

Only he can answer for why he doesn't

Ah, OK fair enough. Apologies for my hyper-sensitivity.

Going back though - how feasible would it be to collate the evidence the VBs have - using lawyers perhaps - and present it directly to the SFA themselves along with an accusation of dereliction of duty? Even the SFA have rules about that sort of thing surely? If the evidence stands up they'd have to hold an inquiry at least.

Ah, OK fair enough. Apologies for my hyper-sensitivity.

Going back though - how feasible would it be to collate the evidence the VBs have - using lawyers perhaps - and present it directly to the SFA themselves along with an accusation of dereliction of duty? Even the SFA have rules about that sort of thing surely? If the evidence stands up they'd have to hold an inquiry at least.

Taking it to the Papist Phress would have the same impact.....................................