Stewart Regan's Succulent Lamb

Virtuoso

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all need to read this, share this and use this in a growing narrative of the events surrounding the 2012 fiasco.

It needs to be thrown in the face of the "you are sevco", "only 2 years old", "new club, Rangers died" bunch who constantly push their (very flawed) version of events.

By pulling together the whole story, we can show how Rangers were horrendously treated and then go after those guilty of such unjust actions.

When we move from defending our club to going on the offense against those who tried to destroy our club then we will truly get somewhere.

Well done VBs for getting the ball rolling in such a strong way.

To get any focus put on this ,it has to come from the club and they are not interested .Build bridges was what Sandy told Ally in an interview which I totally disagree with .Its got us nowhere and will continue to do so .Other than be shafted at every given opportunity while the club take it up the arse and us having to deal with the garbage that's said and done about our club .I give total credit to VBs ,but they can't just do it all alone .It just makes them look isolated and it depresses me .Its still all one mighty abortion at our club but they could start by getting rid of Ally and I'm sure at least the footie will improve .

We all need to read this, share this and use this in a growing narrative of the events surrounding the 2012 fiasco.

It needs to be thrown in the face of the "you are sevco", "only 2 years old", "new club, Rangers died" bunch who constantly push their (very flawed) version of events.

By pulling together the whole story, we can show how Rangers were horrendously treated and then go after those guilty of such unjust actions.

When we move from defending our club to going on the offense against those who tried to destroy our club then we will truly get somewhere.

Well done VBs for getting the ball rolling in such a strong way.

To get any focus put on this ,it has to come from the club and they are not interested .Build bridges was what Sandy told Ally in an interview which I totally disagree with .Its got us nowhere and will continue to do so .Other than be shafted at every given opportunity while the club take it up the arse and us having to deal with the garbage that's said and done about our club .I give total credit to VBs ,but they can't just do it all alone .It just makes them look isolated and it depresses me .Its still all one mighty abortion at our club but they could start by getting rid of Ally and I'm sure at least the footie will improve .

Here's the impartial Tom English's response when asked his view on the article

" The day I read the Vanguard Bears is the day I gouge out my own eyes"

What chance have we got of justice?

Hopefully a VB article on Tom English will follow shortly.......what you going to use Tom, a spoon?

Fucking hate filled, rancid bastard.

He wouldn't definitively say yes or no if asked. He'd just go into deflection mode and start coming out with the usual soundbites about "moving on" or "building bridges". All for the good of Scottish football obviously, because that's where his overpaid English heart lies.

And dont forget ..."drawing lines under things"!

So, we have the main man in charge of Scottish football, signing a blank piece of paper, not caring if RFC are finished for good or not? Is it any wonder our game is in terminal decline?

To be fair, the meal was very nice!

The only Rangers friendly person in the media that I can think of that would take this on is Gary Ralston at the DR, but then he'd be upsetting the applecart and would most likely be told / ordered to leave it well alone.

I'm sure that Mr Regan is well aware of the article, whether he comments or not is a different story.

Maybe you could point us in the direction of the last article Gary Ralston wrote in the Record defending the club

I should have made my above point clearer, Gary Ralston was the only Rangers friendly journalist I could think off........but as his previous has shown - he avoids confrontation like the plague.

I never meant that I thought that he would actually run with it.

The only Rangers friendly person in the media that I can think of that would take this on is Gary Ralston at the DR, but then he'd be upsetting the applecart and would most likely be told / ordered to leave it well alone.

I'm sure that Mr Regan is well aware of the article, whether he comments or not is a different story.

Perhaps we should re-phrase that V

I'm sure Mr Regan is well aware of the article, whether he is questioned on it by our media, is a different story.

The only chance you have of this being butroadcast by the mhedia would be to have another march on Hampden demanding Regans resignation over the matter.

The only chance we have of getting justice for Rangers is if thousands of the support unite and march on Hampden or Holyrood demanding a, public enquiry and appropriate action to be taken on those found guilty.

Sadly this will never happen as the blunt truth is most of our support don't care enough about Rangers to act in this way.

The apathy from our support is why they were able to bully us and treat us so despicably.

I defy any true Ranger not to read an article such as this and be outraged. Unfortunately most will read, shake their head and go back to doing whatever they were doing before. I always thought the club meant so much more to the support.

The only chance we have of getting justice for Rangers is if thousands of the support unite and march on Hampden or Holyrood demanding a, public enquiry and appropriate action to be taken on those found guilty.

Sadly this will never happen as the blunt truth is most of our support don't care enough about Rangers to act in this way.

The apathy from our support is why they were able to bully us and treat us so despicably.

I defy any true Ranger not to read an article such as this and be outraged. Unfortunately most will read, shake their head and go back to doing whatever they were doing before. I always thought the club meant so much more to the support.

It once did until David Murray bought and sold the Rangers support.

He brought a new Age Handwringing Supporter that was willing to jump at his every Word.

During his reign I was in Germany for six Years Serving and to be honest missed a lot due to being away on Tours.

But I never did like the way he treated the Rangers Fans.

He sold our Clubs Soul, and bought everyone with Money.

Now look at the fucking state of our Fanbase.

We need someone with the Balls to take us by the Scruff of the Neck and unite us.

Only then when they get rid of the Troublemakers within our Fangroups will our Club thrive.

And we can take these issues on then.

Until then it's as you are I'm afraid.

Shocking to see the hatred of fellow Bears on FF tonight. Apparently VB knew this story two years ago as did many others and according to the chief fans spokesman, VB should be ashamed.

If only these eejits would spend a fraction of the time attacking the enemies of Rangers as they do Bears. This was my main reason for joining RM to be honest.

This place is a breath of fresh air compared to over there.

Shocking to see the hatred of fellow Bears on FF tonight. Apparently VB knew this story two years ago as did many others and according to the chief fans spokesman, VB should be ashamed.

If only these eejits would spend a fraction of the time attacking the enemies of Rangers as they do Bears. This was my main reason for joining RM to be honest.

They can't fathom how Vanguard Bears are looking out for the club rather than themslves, its alien to the fan spivs prominent over there.

Have you had this yet?

:shifty:

:lol: