Stewart Regan's Succulent Lamb

Virtuoso

Unless we recruit in some capacity a David Longmuir type who had first hand evidence of these types of goings-on, and would speak out on them, then as much as we are disgusted by them they will remain outwith the MSM.

David Longmuir would be viewed as biased (Rangers man) and also bitter (losing his job). Needs someone who has no affinity to the club and doesn't appear to have an axe to grind.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any other MD or head of an organisation who signs blanks bits of paper knowing fine well his biggest moneymaker is possibly about to go out of business? If I were to run my business in such a way, I wouldn't be making any cash in the near future. Regan obviously cared not one jot about our club and its future playing football.

Incompetent? This man who runs our game decided to sign a blank piece of paper, telling those in attendance, no matter the decision, add my signature. A man in charge of our game at a meeting to decide the fate of the biggest club in the land and he leaves 4 hours before everyone else for tea with his Mrs?

I wouldn't call it incompetence, I would call it nothing short of a scandal.

A scandal or incompetence, it's something we've known for years. He's not fit for the job and further more, he took his wife out on the night of the five way agreement being signed. The thing is, the media couldn't do a thing with this even if they weren't so dead against us. He certainly won't resign over it either. The only thing that will probably roll will be eyes as opposed to heads.

A scandal or incompetence, it's something we've known for years. He's not fit for the job and further more, he took his wife out on the night of the five way agreement being signed. The thing is, the media couldn't do a thing with this even if they weren't so dead against us. He certainly won't resign over it either. The only thing that will probably roll will be eyes as opposed to heads.

That's very true, but I do believe we should be reading what VB have said and letting every Rangers fan know what we're up against.

This is the smoking gun? We've known that this tit has been utterly incompetent for years. This won't change anything. If anything he'll deny it(probably won't have to as none of the MSM have the balls to ask him).

Have to say bit disapointed at all this, it's been simmering for weeks, expected more than Regan is incompetent.

I don't think this is the 'smoking gun' - simply another article that they have released.

FSM

Who else was round the tables at these meetings?

Largely Rangers haters who voted in favour of 5 way agreements, demoting us, depriving us of a licence etc. None I can see who aren't culpable in some way and who definitely wouldn't speak in our favour now.

Longmuir as head of SFL must have some real evidence of corruptness against us

Unfortunately for us, this is easy to refute and dismiss as a fan group conspiracy. Not sure how this information came to light, but it would need a high profile (and unbiased) whistleblower to come out in public in order to bring any real weight to this.

Any journalist worth his salt would find out if this was true or not in a matter of minutes. VB appear to have an insider and I doubt they would write this if it was nonsense.

Regan's position is untenable, the man has to go.

The only Rangers friendly person in the media that I can think of that would take this on is Gary Ralston at the DR, but then he'd be upsetting the applecart and would most likely be told / ordered to leave it well alone.

All it takes is someone to ask the question: Is this correct Mr Regan?

I'm sure that Mr Regan is well aware of the article, whether he comments or not is a different story.

How do VB know this? Who told them this information? It must have been from someone upon high who was involved in the meetings to have been involved..

I like some VB articles, but without backing up what they say with evidence , we really are just pissing in the wind.

Without doubt I'm sure the fine fellows on Vanguard Bears went through this information with a fine tooth comb for it is clear that they would have known the legal risks they were taking by putting such information out on the internet were it not accurate.

Frankly his position is untenable.

That said, I've never liked the pompous pr*ck so I guess I'm biased.

Without doubt I'm sure the fine fellows on Vanguard Bears went through this information with a fine tooth comb for it is clear that they would have known the legal risks they were taking by putting such information out on the internet were it not accurate.

Frankly his position is untenable.

That said, I've never liked the pompous pr*ck so I guess I'm biased.

just came on to post this

vb took this offline, and told everyone this, before the published

I therefore assume that they would not publish it without it being able to be backed up

The English FA can't help clubs in trouble enough. Compare and contrast the way the FA behave to the shocking behaviour of Regan and corrupt cabal of chairmen? This man signed a blank piece of paper and informed the meeting he was off for tea with his Mrs and to add his signature to whatever if they decided to do with our club. This should be investigated and if true, Regan sacked immediately.

This is the smoking gun? We've known that this tit has been utterly incompetent for years. This won't change anything. If anything he'll deny it(probably won't have to as none of the MSM have the balls to ask him).

Have to say bit disapointed at all this, it's been simmering for weeks, expected more than Regan is incompetent.

So you know that VB can't back this up do you?

The man who is in charge of our National game gets up from a meeting to go to dinner with his wife, signs a blank piece of paper and tells the rest of the group to fill in the blanks and all you can say is the mans incompetent FFS get a grip the guy has to be chased from our game

Signed a blank piece of paper on the biggest decision on Scottish Football of all time????

Are you fucking kidding me???!!!

I hope to fuck that actions can be taken on this; a blatant disregard of his position, and irresponsibility of the highest order.

Rangers were thrown to the ravenous wolves that day.

So you know that VB can't back this up do you?

The man who is in charge of our National game gets up from a meeting to go to dinner with his wife, signs a blank piece of paper and tells the rest of the group to fill in the blanks and all you can say is the mans incompetent FFS get a grip the guy has to be chased from our game

Did i say that Vanguard Bears can't back this up? Did a fuck so don't put words in my mouth. Chased from the game how? We've been trying to get rid of him for years, and we're not the only ones by all accounts. How are we gonna get him to fuck apart from saying oh his position is now untenable? It's been untenable for donkeys now and he's still there. Him going for dinner with his missus isn't some hard hitting exclusive that's gonna split this thing wide open. So you get a grip FFS

Did i say that Vanguard Bears can't back this up? Did a fuck so don't put words in my mouth. Chased from the game how? We've been trying to get rid of him for years, and we're not the only ones by all accounts. How are we gonna get him to fuck apart from saying oh his position is now untenable? It's been untenable for donkeys now and he's still there. Him going for dinner with his missus isn't some hard hitting exclusive that's gonna split this thing wide open. So you get a grip FFS

So you think him walking out of probably the most important meeting that Scottish football had ever had to go to dinner with his wife isn't a hard hitting exclusive? did you already know about him up and leaving? coz I certainly never. I personally think its a sacking offence for him to sign a blank piece of paper and not give a Fcuk about the outcome of the meeting regarding the biggest club in the land just so he could get to his wife for some nachos

So you think him walking out of probably the most important meeting that Scottish football had ever had to go to dinner with his wife isn't a hard hitting exclusive? did you already know about him up and leaving? coz I certainly never. I personally think its a sacking offence for him to sign a blank piece of paper and not give a Fcuk about the outcome of the meeting regarding the biggest club in the land just so he could get to his wife for some nachos

He shoulda been sacked long ago for the way the whole situation was handled. Him and dungcaster have caused most of the disaray by the way they have handled it and pandered to the faux outrage that other clubs have expressed. Do i think him leaving early to have dinner with his wife on the day the paper was meant to be signed is a hard hitting exclusive? No. Hence the reason i'm disappointed that this article has been building up for weeks for this just to show more incompetence, which isn't gonna change anything.

The VB article 'states as fact' that he left this critical meeting, having signed a blank piece of paper, to go to dinner with his wife and friends.

For those who are asking for proof I suggest we wait to see how long it will take for Regan to take the matter to Court for defamation. Surely, the Chief Exec of an organisation must contest such a defamatory slur on his character?

Or will he acquiesce by his silence?

The VB article 'states as fact' that he left this critical meeting, having signed a blank piece of paper, to go to dinner with his wife and friends.

For those who are asking for proof I suggest we wait to see how long it will take for Regan to take the matter to Court for defamation. Surely, the Chief Exec of an organisation must contest such a defamatory slur on his character?

Or will he acquiesce by his silence?

Like Rangers do when lies are spread about them. ..

This will not be going to court and I strongly doubt he cares.

Without anyone backing this up it will get no where.

This goes beyond incompetence. It's at best negligence and at worst a conspiracy. Either way he should be challenged on it and if there is any corroborating evidence he must be dismissed.