Albion Car Park ,Cinema

Aye sitting in a motor uncomfy as fuck for 2 hours getitng crumbs all over the place..

Hawd me back.....

20 or 30 years ago, people would have loved to sample this wee piece of American culture, but it's now a bit old hat and America ain't the dazzling cultural leader to the same extent in the digital era where people can take their tablet PCs on the road and have a picnic.

There's also the weather issue. Who's want to peer at a big screen through a rain-drenched windscreen. Will they still have the roll down window tray and speaker combo? That'd be another negative.

Nonetheless, I hope it works and at least they're trying to generate some revenue in a somewhat innovative way.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if they do a tie in with the resturant and the tours could be a good night out, especially if they open one of the bars.

It's nothing to do with the club apart from using our land. The company that does it will have burger vans and popcorn stands around the area.

It's nothing to do with the club apart from using our land. The company that does it will have burger vans and popcorn stands around the area.

So we get a big cut of the money and none of the outlays.

What's not to like. ?

It's almost like you'd rather we did nothing.

Aye sitting in a motor uncomfy as fuck for 2 hours getitng crumbs all over the place..

Hawd me back.....

And you're not allowed to run your engine at these things, so you'll be fucking freezing to boot.

A hideous idea, doomed to failure.

So we get a big cut of the money and none of the outlays.

What's not to like. ?

It's almost like you'd rather we did nothing.

What are you talking about? I said earlier in the thread all money is welcome.

Some people in here seem to have the idea that this is all being set-up by the club and that RTV can use the screens, or that we can show games on them, or that we should give half price match day tickets when someone buys a ticket for this. I was just pointing out that it's not being run by us so none of these things are possible.