Robbie Crawford to Greenock

derekweir29

I really feel this boy has potential.

I would liked to have seen him in the middle in Black/McCullochs place but if he's not to play then I'm happy he's out on loan.

Hopefully he comes back better for it and forces his way into our 1st team.

He's definitely not a holding midfielder.

He's definitely not a holding midfielder.

I think that's part of the problem. He clearly has talent and a terrific attitude, but where does he for in?

Not a wide player, not a holding mid, an attacking central midfielder? Lampard type of role, arriving late in the box?

I think that's part of the problem. He clearly has talent and a terrific attitude, but where does he for in?

Not a wide player, not a holding mid, an attacking central midfielder? Lampard type of role, arriving late in the box?

He certainly has the engine to be a box to box midfielder but he's no tough tackler.

Personally I see him as a second striker, mainly due to his composure in front of goal.

Be interesting to see where he plays for Morton.

He certainly has the engine to be a box to box midfielder but he's no tough tackler.

Personally I see him as a second striker, mainly due to his composure in front of goal.

Be interesting to see where he plays for Morton.

Good finisher, but maybe not creative enough for that role?