Gary Kenneth hahaha

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Islam Feruz story always makes me chuckle. Father Tommy takes this poor, impoverished but immensely talented Somalian teenager and signs him for Celtic. The grand plan was to rear him "The Celtic Way" and they would have a big money transfer down the line all and using the fact they saved him and his family from having to go back. Wee lad stays till he's 16 then fucks off to Chelsea with his family's blessing for more money. The Tims were beeling as well because every time I heard him being mentioned, he was the next Messi :lol:

When he signed for Chelsea there was a picture going around with him in a Rangers shirt :lol:

edit:

feruz.jpg

I used to play against Aiden McGeady when i was younger when he played for Govanhill, he was shithot , used to snap fuck out him and he would bubble like a wee dick.

off topic but what qualifies that wee prick to play for ROI apart from his name? :wanker:

Dougie Freedman joined my school in 4th year, never played fitba, PE teachers told us his club insisted on it and he was "too good" to play with us.

Not long before end of term he played in one game. Tried to kick the fuck out of him but couldn't get close. He shimmied and dummied a few of us all game, took complete piss.

Prick was just too good.

Also played in same teams as Stuart Taylor, Kevin Harper and against Barry Lavety. Not one was a great player in their teens.

Dougie Freedman joined my school in 4th year, never played fitba, PE teachers told us his club insisted on it and he was "too good" to play with us.

Not long before end of term he played in one game. Tried to kick the fuck out of him but couldn't get close. He shimmied and dummied a few of us all game, took complete piss.

Prick was just too good.

Also played in same teams as Stuart Taylor, Kevin Harper and against Barry Lavety. Not one was a great player in their teens.

:lol:

Lot of clubs don't let their players play. Or strongly advise against it...

Nah there's two St Ninians, one which is an SFA thing but this one is the school down my bit.

Wonder if there are any other schools in Britain that have two active PL footballers?

Could name a few more who play in Scotland who went there. Hollis at Hearts, obviously our Callum and there's another one but I can't think who.

Could name a few more who play in Scotland who went there. Hollis at Hearts, obviously our Callum and there's another one but I can't think who.

They had another boy at Motherwell but can't remember his name or whether he played much.

Anyone go to your school?

Knew about McKay. Didn't know that about Murray Wallace. I wonder what School in the UK has the best football alumni.

Currently St Ninians must be the best?

Ross Barbour (Killie) went to Barrhead and Williamwood has Aidan Connolly at Utd and a few throughout the divisions.

Aye I doubt many standard state schools, if any, have two EPL players from them. Pretty impressive.