Ian Black's attitude, again

RFCstuart

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Black was a genuine contender for MOM tonight, I get he's not everyone's favourite but come on, credit where credit is due.

Past 2 games he's been excellent and seems to have turned the screw but he seems to have reverted to his natural game. I think people thought that because he is a midfielder that doesn't score much, he is a deep lying playmaker. He's never been that. When he was at his best at Hearts he was a pain in the arse, running around the midfield, breaking up play and moving the ball on quickly. He's better with a half second because if he's given time he tends to over play it. Hopefully he keeps this up, it could be a difference maker if we go deep in the cups.

Have seen him do it a few times now. Somebody needs to sit him down and explain to him that he's playing for a big team now, not Hearts, not ICT, but Rangers, The Rangers and getting pelters from the fans is part of the job. i remember ally having plenty of experience of that so surely he can sort him out. To be fair he's a good player but I don't think he really get's it re who he's he's playing for.

Never disputed he had a good game. Wasn't my point.

He never stayed in the middle of the park after the misplaced pass. And he did shout fuck off to the fans, or one or two in particular, a couple of times.

I've no reason to lie.

does black have a stutter and did he just pick out 2 fans ,

does black have a stutter and did he just pick out 2 fans ,

Eh?

Whole stadium moaned.

Black muttered some things back to the Govan.

Couple people took exception.

Black was looking towards the Govan gesturing whatever with his hands, shouting fuck off etc.