Ally hits back at Stubbs

Ace

And it works. Hearts could and probably should have had at least one red card against us but Neilson's comments stopped that from happening. It's no coincidence they ended up getting a couple sending offs in their next few games...

I was going to say something similar. I thought Ally should have said nothing about Neilson or Stubbs'y''s comments. I think his comments spurred Hearts on against us. Probably same for Hibs. All Ally needs to say is something along the lines of, "the refs have a difficult enough job to do without us making it harder". IMO, he's giving the other managers the response that they're looking for. Leave these greetin faced cretins to mump & moan to the press. We don't need to get involved.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say something similar. I thought Ally should have said nothing about Neilson or Stubbs'y''s comments. I think his comments spurred Hearts on against us. Probably same for Hibs. All Ally needs to say is something along the lines of, "the refs have a difficult enough job to do without us making it harder". IMO, he's giving the other managers the response that they're looking for. Leave these greetin faced cretins to mump & moan to the press. We don't need to get involved.

I think Ally did the right thing. Laughed and joked about it and showed one ball up for what he is... a has-been DTB. His hands will be covering his eyes come Monday. Filthy mope!!!!

I think Ally did the right thing. Laughed and joked about it and showed one ball up for what he is... a has-been DTB. His hands will be covering his eyes come Monday. Filthy mope!!!!

Hopefully so. I just hope Ally hasn't played into Stubbs' hands. Hopefully we do to these cunts what we should have done to Hearts & pummel them.

Hopefully so. I just hope Ally hasn't played into Stubbs' hands. Hopefully we do to these cunts what we should have done to Hearts & pummel them.

They are a mediocre team who got off to a good start (by their standards). Anything other than a win would be embaressing for us.

Stubbs is on record as telling the hivs players he loved them all a week into the season....Big wan baw nae brains loves you guys, go win the Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although Stubbs comes across as a typical green and white moaning bastard, anyone who makes a comment about someone who suffered from cancer is low.

If we had supporters outwith our club abusing Laudrup or Ricksen or one of your family members because they had suffered from something as lethal as cancer or worse.. it would be a different story.

Don't drop a level

Shut up

stubbs is a tit,the tackle on temps from his player deserved a red card and thats what he got. dont even see where he can argue against that.

as for his points on the referee well you have to blame somebody if your team is playing shite,hope we stick 5 passed this lot :pipe:

We should have a member of staff with ammunition for the manager to hit back with when this sort of stuff kicks off. Someone keeping note of refereeing mistakes which affect us. I am going way back to Davie Robertsons "offside" goal against Celtic that was onside. Beasley and Boyd in very important matches in recent years too with poor refereeing decisions against us. It happens, that is football as they say.

Continuing in my quest to be just as dull as the anti-Ally brigade on here, congratulations on again finding something negative in his quotes that you can focus on about our manager and club legend.

maybe you can now engage that "legal" brain of yours and understand why some of us take umbrage at his antics, he doesn't perform this pally routine in a vacuum