Ally hits back at Stubbs

Ace

It's actually unbelievable that anycunt can be saying that we have been shown favouritism by the officials, over these last couple of years done of the refereeing against us has been down right diabolical, I used to think it was down to incompetence but I've changed my opinion to the fact a lot of the time it's just cheating and it does seem to happen every fucking week.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting his excuses in early I see. That's not going to do anything for a team that may stay in the Championship for a few years. I really hope they do and maybe the Hivs support will stop going so that scheming cretin Petrie is moved on.

Gamesmanship, these comments are meant to pile pressure on the refs. Unfortunately some managers have taken a leaf from SAF by speaking out during their press conference. Good response from Ally though.

And it works. Hearts could and probably should have had at least one red card against us but Neilson's comments stopped that from happening. It's no coincidence they ended up getting a couple sending offs in their next few games...

Stubbs only has one baw so his comments are invalid

Although Stubbs comes across as a typical green and white moaning bastard, anyone who makes a comment about someone who suffered from cancer is low.

If we had supporters outwith our club abusing Laudrup or Ricksen or one of your family members because they had suffered from something as lethal as cancer or worse.. it would be a different story.

Don't drop a level

Although Stubbs comes across as a typical green and white moaning bastard, anyone who makes a comment about someone who suffered from cancer is low.

If we had supporters outwith our club abusing Laudrup or Ricksen or one of your family members because they had suffered from something as lethal as cancer or worse.. it would be a different story.

Don't drop a level

Shut up and don't ever tell me what to do.