The wasted years - nothing learnt

dalton

Its just seems to myself and many others that the only time I had a real hope

was in Division three for once we had a clean slate and mainly youngsters

were getting the opportunity it felt right .

Unfortunately ally got cash to splash and ditched youth for experiance and big names

wasting any real talent we had - loaned out to obscurity or never seen again.

The laughing asassin on the training ground was in reality getting rid of young talent

this has come back to bite him on the bum - and deservedly so.

(Fraser Aird the exception)

His other inability is playing players out of position that is just bizarre

that he continues doing so still ! -

Its a real shame and a wasted opportunity that we could have

had to have a young squad given the right manager ..

The ex - Hearts player Michael Stewart has said on more than one occasion that we look like a team who have never been coached.

Look what Neilson and Stubbs have done in a couple of months without the advantages AMC has in comparison.

Once in a lifetime opportunity wasted.

What is really concerning is that we have players which are at the end of their playing days

in the near future - Mc Cullough - Boyd & Miller

Then the players like Peralta , Simonsen ,Moshni that are going to need replaced arent good enough

There has been a lack of common sense and the final nail being

nothing to show from the production line that could have been due to mis-management.

If ally ever decides to call it a day as he,s not going any time soon

whoever takes over has alot to take on it will be like having to rebuild starting from scratch .

I keep hearing on here that we can't afford to chase this fucking charlatan,where does this come from,do we even know what kind of contract he is on? The fact is we can't afford to keep him as the damage he is doing to our club will soon be terminal. He is chasing fans away at an alarming rate and the fact that we have had law,black and now moshni telling fans to piss off shows how much mccoist and his merry band of mercenaries treat us with contempt. Wallace is spineless and the fact that the fans just accepted that shit last night is the most worrying thing of all. I don't know what the solution is,maybe a walk out at a certain time during our next home game,but with our fragmented,fucked up support I doubt if we could organise any sort of protest worth a fuck

I keep hearing on here that we can't afford to chase this fucking charlatan,where does this come from,do we even know what kind of contract he is on? The fact is we can't afford to keep him as the damage he is doing to our club will soon be terminal. He is chasing fans away at an alarming rate and the fact that we have had law,black and now moshni telling fans to piss off shows how much mccoist and his merry band of mercenaries treat us with contempt. Wallace is spineless and the fact that the fans just accepted that shit last night is the most worrying thing of all. I don't know what the solution is,maybe a walk out at a certain time during our next home game,but with our fragmented,fucked up support I doubt if we could organise any sort of protest worth a fuck

"...the fact that the fans just accepted that shit last night is the most worrying thing of all." Stop trying to re-write history. The support didn't accept it. You can stop being upset about it now.

He was chased out of Ibrox through a player revolt but IMO someone like PLG would have built a cracking young side playing good football without spending anything.He'd have coached them and brought in people who knew the game..

I'm not saying PLG. but someone of that European ilk who can build sides and not buy them,although Ally canny do either.

Neilson at Hearts has been coaching 5 minutes yet his side look like Bascelona compaired to us.

The ex - Hearts player Michael Stewart has said on more than one occasion that we look like a team who have never been coached.

Look what Neilson and Stubbs have done in a couple of months without the advantages AMC has in comparison.

Once in a lifetime opportunity wasted.

This.