Are we all in agreement now?

BP9 aside, do we all now agree Ally simply must go? Walk or be sacked, his time is up?

No name calling, no talking up his standing by us, no arguments about his salary, no lauding his player status as a legend.

Just a simple acceptance that he is not and will not be good enough to be manager of our club?

Can those who stood by him just now say that yes, enough is enough, he's no longer has their support?

Because once we are united on this front a solution needs to be found to let him and the board him know we want him gone.

Yes. For me it's not even about last night, as we've been playing the same way for the last two years. The difference is we are being punished for the same mistakes that we were getting away with, in the other two divisions.

It's coaches that are required to sort this mess out, and quickly. Bill Davies would be my shout.

Our preseason was a horror show then Hearts at home for me was the final straw, my blind loyalty to ally has all but gone, Hibs destroyed us last night on our own patch... The reality is both Edinburgh teams have came to Ibrox and given us a doing.

Welcome aboard.

Yes. Hes god awful. And thats before you take into consideration the amount of money hes costing us, and the amount of bullshit hes told us, treating us like idiots. He was a legend as a player, but hes treated us like mugs for 2 years so I couldnt give 2 fucks about his "We dont do walking away" pish, fuck off Ally.

Yes. For me it's not even about last night, as we've been playing the same way for the last two years. The difference is we are being punished for the same mistakes that we were getting away with, in the other two divisions.

It's coaches that are required to sort this mess out, and quickly. Bill Davies would be my shout.

Second that!

Over recent weeks I've heard more than a few season ticket holders say that they're backing the Club with their money but they can't be bothered turning up to watch any more of that dross.

The apathy of these performances after we go one down is spreading to the support and that includes people I'd call die-hards.